Cloud Security Architect - Currencycloud
London, United Kingdom
VisaDas digitale und mobile Zahlungsnetzwerk von Visa steht an der Spitze der neuen Zahlungstechnologien für die neue Zahlung, elektronische und kontaktlose Zahlung, die die Welt des Geldes bilden
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
cloud">Currencycloud was acquired by Visa in December 2021. At Currencycloud, you can work from home, or visit our lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam. You'll need to be based in either the UK or Netherlands for this role, and have the necessary work permissions.
- Lead security initiatives, security architecture reviews , threat modelling for Currencycloud and Visa.
Perform threat modelling and security reviews on applications/infrastructure and provide guidance on effective countermeasures.
Be a subject matter expert and provide security guidance and recommendations to technology and business teams.
Contribute to Visa’s security policies, standards, and guidelines related to information security.
Perform dynamic and manual security assessments on web applications, mobile applications, thick clients to identify security gaps and provide recommended counter measures.
Improve on existing framework, processes, methodologies related to due diligence and integration of entities.
Enhance the security posture of the entity hosted in public cloud or on-prem environment
Understand the broad regulatory landscape affecting Visa business areas, remain current with emerging regulatory sentiments as well as solution trends in the marketplace
• 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more years of relevant work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD , PhD)
• Hands on experience performing penetration testing is a great plus.
• Experience in designing security controls for complex web applications with backend services, API Gateways, Identity and Access Management Services, Data Protection technologies, Security Information Event Management etc.
• Strong knowledge of deep design review and Secure Development Lifecycle methodologies, Agile based methodologies, middleware platforms, development platforms.
• Extensive knowledge in OWASP Web Top 10 and CWE Top 25
• An individual with experience of working on large scale cloud-based services (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and understanding of security challenges in deploying Cloud Applications
• Technical experience with security technologies including, but not limited to, intrusion detection/prevention, event correlation, firewall, antivirus, anti-spam, policy enforcement, patch/configuration management, usage monitoring, audit, secure application development, etc.
• Nice to have or willing to obtain industry standard certifications like CISSP, GIAC- GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to document reports on assessments and communicate potential weaknesses to the IT team or management
• Experience in cybersecurity in the financial sector is a plus.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs