Manager, Information Security
AIAAIA provides insurance solutions to both individuals and businesses. Find out more about our services and latest updates.
Are you ready to shape a better tomorrow?
AIA Digital+ is a Technology, Digital and Analytics innovation hub dedicated to powering AIA to be more efficient, connected and innovative as it fulfils its Purpose to help millions of people across Asia-Pacific live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you are hungry and driven to play an active role in shaping a better tomorrow, we want to hear from you. Because the work we do at AIA Digital+ makes a difference in the lives of millions of people, every day. We will equip you with the critical skills, tools and technology, and endless opportunities to learn, contribute and thrive in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you want to shape a brighter future at AIA Digital+, please read on.
About the RoleResponsible for ensuring the security and integrity of AIA's information systems and cyber environment
- Act as an Information Security subject matter expert/advisor for the Business Units.
- Serve as trusted advisor on risk issues related to information security and recommend actions in support of the business unit and technology initiatives.
- Coordinate Third Party Security Assessments for the BU.
- Act as an escalation contact for Group Information Security services provided in the BU.
- Ensure information security standards/control compliance and reduce security risks through BAU assessments and cyber hygiene remediation.
- Serve as the liaison, assess complex business and technical requirements, communicate inherent security risks and recommendation to technical/non-technical owners.
- Build and deliver program/security metrics and communications to provide transparency to stakeholders, including executives.
- Organize and coordinate IS awareness and related training to local BU staffs, as well as executives.
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements across security programs and services.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in Information security or technology control function, preferably with some Project Management experience in driving assessment/remediation programs.
- Be able to understand complex business processes and deal well with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Interact effectively with a range of business roles, from technical software developers, senior business leaders and 2/3 Line of defense partners.
- Have good analytical skills, solid business judgment and strong risk mindset to lead to the right results.
- Have interpersonal skills and confidence to build a trust relationship with your stakeholders to enable you to act as a valued advisor.
- Be able to translate security risks into business issues and help prioritize findings and recommendations in tune with our governance strategy.
- Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Self-starter, proactive in taking initiative to improve business processes.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs