IT Security Analyst (U.S. - Remote)
Waltham, MA, United States
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & an 11x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Security, the Security Analyst provides technology leadership and hands-on management of key security related IT operations and infrastructure items for the internal corporate systems. The Information Security Analyst will ensure compliance of overall security program and policies. Additionally, provides a cyber secure environment and security posture that fosters a high-trust relationship between Dynatrace, its employees, partners, and customers.
This role will be responsible for Threat response, Vulnerability management, executing strategies and ensuring organizational and client IT security expectations are being satisfied. There will be an expectation of collaborating with various cross organizational teams to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule, and tools to deliver within established constraints.
Location: Remote in the U.S. only. Eastern or Central Time Zones preferred.
- Examine and respond to reported security incidents and phishing attempts, determining the root cause, and escalating as needed.
- Manage and track remediation activities discovered through vulnerability management and scanning tools. Ensure vulnerability management policy is followed.
- Become subject matter expert (SME) and make recommendations for improvements in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, etc.
- Develop and deploy pragmatic solutions, practices, and procedures to ensure Dynatrace meets internal and customer security requirements.
- Provide operational efficiency within the security team by providing and analyzing key metrics, performance indicators and threat assessments in accordance with security policies and procedures.
- Uncover, categorize, track and close security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Maintain and validate security evidence repository with required documentation for compliance with security policies and audit requests.
- Generate dashboard and scorecards to articulate the current security posture and threat level.
- Reduce time to complete customer security RFIs while improving accuracy and quality of responses.
- Obtain 100% compliance with IT security awareness policy both annually and for new hire training within the specified training windows.
- Maintain SOC2 Type 2 attestation on an annual basis, pursue and facilitate additional certifications as required by business (FedRAMP, ISO 27002:2013, etc.).
- Review Dynatrace vendor’s security posture to ensure they meet Dynatrace requirements.
- Work with third-party security vendor, ensure they have high quality responses and review all RFI responses for accuracy. Ensure security controls and question bank are updated and accurate.
SIEM tools; SOAR helpful.
Azure, AWS, GCP, Cloud Infrastructure
Customer Compliance experience; compliance with customer security
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT security experience, preferably at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of security monitoring and compliance tools, e.g. SIEM, Scanning tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, DNS, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams required.
- Some programming skills include scripting languages.
- Solid understanding of information security practices and principles.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and generate key metrics.
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 12x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation and rewards
- The salary range for this role is $99,000 - $124,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
More jobs like this
Remote in the Pacific … Remote in the Pacific Time Zone Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 26K - 49K * USD 26K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Vulnerability Analyst - North Central region (Remote - PST only)Application security Bash C Computer Science Core Impact Jamf +22
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation
Virginia, US Offsite Virginia, US Offsite Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Junior Cybersecurity Analyst (FedRAMP)ACAS Application security Automation Clearance Cloud Cryptography +13
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs