Cybersecurity Support Specialist
San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal ServicesAccenture embraces the power of change to create 360° value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Learn more.
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a Security Security Support Specialist professional you should have experience in vulnerability intelligence and risk mitigation, you will be responsible for developing various written products on evaluating vulnerability intelligence or developing tailored mitigation strategies, improvement plans, and actionable insights based on vulnerabilities identified through various open and closed source data sets. Your expertise will contribute to the enhancement of the customer’s and its ecosystem partners cybersecurity posture by identifying, acquiring, and verifying data requirements to facilitate thorough analysis.
- Lead Risk Management and Continuous Monitoring activities to support ongoing system authorization.
- Be able to Draft, review, and update Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts required for FISMA.
- Compliance, to include the System Security Plan, Security Categorization, Risk Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessment, Contingency Plans.
- Track, report and provide recommendations on Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Identify unique system characteristics, interview key organizational personnel, compose requisite documentation.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience developing Cyber Security governance and policy processes and documentation.
- Knowledge of Federal Cyber Security policy/guidance including OMB, Executive Orders, NIST 800 Series
- Experience related to one of the following (risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness, or technical security architecture/design.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience preparing for or conducting a NIST, FEDRAMP, or security assessment.
- Exposure to Governance, Risk and Compliance tools and platforms
- One recognized security certification or significant progress
- Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP,
CISA, Security +)
- Knowledge of cloud security/experience with FedRAMP
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: ($67,200 - $120,000)
Colorado: ($67,200 - $103,600)
New York: ($62,100 - $120,000)
Washington State: ($71,500 - $110,400)
Tags: Agile C CISA CISSP Cloud Compliance FedRAMP FISMA Governance Monitoring NIST Privacy Risk assessment Risk management Security assessment Security strategy Strategy System Security Plan Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Herndon, Virginia, USA Herndon, Virginia, USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 25K - 46K * USD 25K+ *
Security Incident Response Engineer, Security Response and Engineering (SRE)Application security Automation AWS Cloud Computer Science Cryptography +12
Career development Conferences Flex hours Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs