Global Information Security Specialist
Canada - Remote
Keywords Studios PlcWhatever the scale of your project, whatever the timeframe, whatever your location: we deliver the unified solutions you need. Partner with us today.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is looking for a Global Information Security Specialist with our global information security team. The global security team is within the global services organization and is in charge of information security. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing expertise and support for studios around the globe.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide Information Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies and procedures.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions.
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as: alert triage, threat monitoring, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems.
- Identification of & hunting on IOCs/IOAs/TTPs, and deployment of appropriate mitigation techniques.
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
- • Min 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- • Experience with alert triage and incident response.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- • Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment.
- • Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs/TTPs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs/TTPs.
- • Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
- • Experience with threat monitoring, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, enterprise password management solutions.
- • Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
- • Gaming industry experience is a plus.
- • Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- • Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Keywords Studios
Location: Americas, Canada
Area of Work: IT & Infosec
Service: Support Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Remote
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote in the United … Remote in the United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 51K * USD 30K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Application Security Engineer - North Central region (Remote in the U.S.)Application security Burp Suite C Checkmarx CI/CD Computer Science +9
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs