Content Strategy Consultant - Cyber Threat Intelligence
Kalles Group Overview
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Content Strategy Consultant will join a highly collaborative Digital Transformation and Enablement practice and support a Strategic Threat Intelligence team responsible for delivering cyber threat intelligence to security teams across the client’s company to help with protecting and reducing risk. The Consultant will review business objectives, goals, and tools to guide the delivery and governance of useful intelligence reports on emerging threats and trends.
If you enjoy analyzing and providing content delivery recommendations, maturing editorial process, establishing reporting style guidelines, and have an interest in helping security teams share informed decisions and reduce risk, then we would love to talk to you. With cyber threats increasing in volume, complexity, and impact, this is a great time to join our team to mature the content delivery process and contribute to security priorities.
- Conduct a needs analysis to gather business requirements for content management.
- Conduct a content audit and identify gaps.
- Analyze and recommend/outline a content management approach across the Microsoft Office Suite for a variety of audiences and purposes.
- Recommend analytics approach to track content engagement levels after implementation.
- Mature the technical reporting process through establishing writing procedures, creating a writing style guide, and formalizing editorial process and documentation plan requirements
- Coordinate a dissemination approach for reports and information through multiple productivity tools like MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in a technical communication role required.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management approaches with Microsoft systems, taxonomy and metadata, keyword research tools, platforms, and search optimization with a firm understanding of user experience design.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong experience with technical writing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with software collaboration tools like MS Teams, OneNote, and SharePoint
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups and track priorities in an ever-evolving environment.
Preferred qualifications, not required
- Experience with security intelligence production and reporting.
- Experience with research, design, development, and writing technical information for publication online.
- Experience with producing and contributing to visual content like infographics, process flow diagrams, and technical illustrations.
- Experience creating presentations to share data visualizations in PowerPoint, Tableau, SharePoint, Power BI, or similar tools.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs