Information Security Operations Lead
Canada - Remote
Keywords Studios PlcWhatever the scale of your project, whatever the timeframe, whatever your location: we deliver the unified solutions you need. Partner with us today.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is seeking an experienced Information Security Operations Lead to join our global information security team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading the security operations capabilities across the organization with a focus on the Americas region. You will work closely with internal and external partners, including executive stakeholders, to effectively defend against threats. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and strong leadership skills. You will provide expertise and support for studios around the globe, collaborating with Information Technology teams to ensure the security of our organization. If you are passionate about Information Security, have a track record of successful leadership and technical experience, and are committed to delivering exceptional results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide expert Information Security consulting to internal business units and service lines, ensuring that all parties have a clear understanding of security policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions.
- Provide strong leadership for a growing regional team of security operations specialists, including project and capacity planning, coaching and mentoring, and performance management.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of security operations capabilities across the region, ensuring that all systems are secure and that incidents are detected and responded to quickly and effectively.
- Oversee security monitoring and incident response, including direct resource management and coordination, client communication, and process oversight from detection to post-mortem.
- Monitor, respond to, and report on security incidents, ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and that proper measures are taken to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
- Provide guidance and perform daily security tasks, such as alert triage, threat monitoring, threat intelligence and hunting, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, and tracking deliverables for security.
- Research, develop, and implement technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally, ensuring that the company stays ahead of emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the global security team in a follow-the-sun manner, ensuring that security operations are maintained around the clock.
- Min 7 years of experience in Information Security.
- Min 2 years within a leadership role in large corporate environments.
- Experience with alert triage and incident response in high pressure operational environments.
- Experience with vendor and client management.
- Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs/TTPs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs/TTPs.
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
- Experience with threat monitoring, vulnerability management, endpoint protection solutions.
- Deep understanding of SIEM functionalities and how they relate to SOC procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
- Ability to perform high complexity tasks in a dynamic environment, including within the context of the incident response process (i.e., digital forensics)
- Experience with basic automation and infrastructure orchestration
- Gaming industry experience is a plus.
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Keywords Studios
Location: Americas, Canada
Area of Work: IT & Infosec
Service: Support Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Remote
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs