Tel Aviv-Yafo, Gush Dan, Israel
About the Opportunity
We are growing our DevOps team and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly driven DevOps engineer that lives and breathes all things DevOps. This is a hands-on role that is challenging with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Gain Deep understanding of our SaaS platform and it’s underlying architecture.
- Continuously evaluate our infrastructure security and SLAs while making improvements as needed to meet our customers demands.
- Work closely with R&D teams / Product managers to enhance and drive our service reliability.
- Continuously push for modernizing our DevOps practices to help drive for efficiency and better agility throughout the entire company.
- Be an integral part in our roadmap planning from project inception and design, through deployment, operations and maintenance.
- Implement best of breed applications and toolings throughout our entire technology stack to help drive for optimal performance of every pillar of our applications infrastructure
- Mentor and assist other team members both in planning and coding our IaC
- 5 Years of Experience building and maintaining highly scalable and available systems in the cloud, preferably on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 3 Years of Experience of working with Docker containers and orchestrating a production grade workload over Kubernetes.
- Experience with managing NoSQL document databases such as MongoDB or equivalent.
- Terraform hands on experience or equivalent IaC tools.
- Strong understanding and working experience using Linux.
- Experience in scripting language development (Bash, Python, Go).
- Deep Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architectures.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Datadog, Prometheus, grafana, ELK stack and other monitoring technologies.
- Experience with implementing full CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / ArgoCD while following GitOps methodology.
- Well organized, able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- System wide architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
At Transmit Security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms, is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs