DevSecOps Engineer - DevOps, Security - Financial Services (Inside IR35)
DevSecOps Engineer - DevOps, Security - Contract, Financial Services (Inside IR35 / Umbrella Only)
ADARMA are seeking a contract DevSecOps Engineer to work as part of the wider Security Engineering team with our financial services partner. The team work with business aligned change functions to help securely design and assess both internally developed and third party supplied / integrated solutions. The successful candidate will work with projects as the designated security SME and help enhance the wider team output by sharing knowledge.
The role is extremely diverse and we’re looking for a security professional who has experience across security engineering, security architecture and security consultancy. The company strategy is to move much of it's technology to the cloud and to automate via DevOps pipelines so critical to the role is a strong working knowledge of all things cloud security and DevOps.
This role can be based from multiple locations across the UK including London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds and Gloucester.
· Knowledge and skills in supplier assurance, having assessed suppliers using a supplier assurance frameworks, such as the Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Controls Matrix, ISO27001, NIST.
· Threat Modelling against an industry used threat framework, STRIDE, MITRE.
· Knowledge / skills in the configuration of Office356 suite including Power Platforms, Dynamics 365.
· Knowledge / skills in the configuration / settings / components of the major cloud vendors, Google, Azure and AWS.
· Good working knowledge of the building blocks of a DevOps pipeline including the integration of security tooling.
· Skilled/Experience in interpreting highly technical detail, being able to spot the security gaps and then working with the change function to come up with detailed secure solutions.
· Being the ‘go to’ security specialist for projects by ensuring you have the correct knowledge through self-study.
· Experience of designing secure solutions, working from requirements through threat modelling and control design.
· Experience of applying both a risk and compliance lens to security designs.
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs