Senior Network Security Engineer
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
About Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, employing roughly 400,500 associates worldwide and generating sales of 78 billion euros in 2017 (preliminary figures). Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technologies that is “Invented for life.”
About Robert Bosch (South East Asia)
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia, where it is currently present in all ASEAN member countries. The company is active in all the company’s four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Asia Pacific headquarters for its Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technology and Bosch Software Innovations businesses, as well as operations for Corporate Research and Advance Engineering, and Information Technology, are part of Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. In Bosch, we are committed through our EVP ensuring all our associates to GROW, ENJOY and INSPIRE during their journey with us.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Network Security Specialist/Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Network Security Specialist/Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and maintaining our network vpn infrastructure to ensure seamless connectivity to our networks.
- Operation & security optimization of Bosch's worldwide VPN Infrastructure
- Ensure that the VPN infrastructure deployment and configurations align with industry standards, compliance requirements, and organizational security policies.
- Adjustment of security profiles to ensure optimal security.
- Work and collaborate in a global team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Network technologies, TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Web protocols, SSL
- Advanced knowledge in networking technologies (e.g. BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, QoS)
- Advanced knowledge in VPN technologies (e.g. IPSec, SSL, DMVPN, GetVPN)
- Broad knowledge in basic network and security concepts and implementations (NAT, DNS, Firewalling, Proxies, Loadbalancers, ACLs, etc.)
- Experience with major hard- and software platforms from Cisco (IOS, IOS-XE)
- Knowledge in software-driven networking and network automation is beneficial (Python, Ansible, CI/CD, GIT, Scripting, etc.)
- Experienced in troubleshooting with packet capture and related tools.
- Confident in handling both Linux and Windows systems
- Effective communication skills to collaborate and enthusiastic about working with highly capable, international and cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a proactive mindset
- High degree of creativity, pioneering spirit and implementation strength
- Distinct customer and service orientation as well as consulting skills
- Possess confident demeanour, friendly and helpful
- Task driven and result oriented individual
- Verbal and written English communications skills.
- Willingness to work in an “On-Call Duty” set-up.
- Able to work beyond normal office hours.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs