DoD SkillBridge - Cyber Intel Analyst (Active Duty Military Only)
VA - Herndon
Sierra Nevada CorporationSierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a trusted leader in innovative, advanced technology solutions and open architecture integrations in aerospace and national security.
As a Cyber Intel Analyst, you'll be responsible for the following:
•Support incident response, investigative analysis, and research of existing and emerging cyber threats.
•Apply your critical thinking and analytic techniques to provide tailored solutions to customers with complex, sensitive issues and research requirements.
•Support US and Allied governments and corporate partners with investigations and services that safeguard their networks and preemptively deter and defeat advanced threats.
•Hybrid work is possible in this role, but you will also have the opportunity to work onsite and alongside clients in small, highly proficient teams developing novel solutions for emerging issues.
•Use a wide array of open source intelligence and cybersecurity tools as well as proprietary tools to conduct global research.
•Develop new tools and refine existing tools through your own subject matter expertise and engagement with customers.
•Identify and develop new technical and analytical techniques and processes to refine existing workflows and develop new analytic capabilities.
•Write and produce high-quality intelligence products for a range of technical and non-technical audiences
The Mission Solutions and Technologies (MST) business area provides affordable, turn-key command/control, communications, integrated ISR, force protection and security solutions worldwide. The MST team has a long legacy of supporting the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, commercial and international customers with years of experience in platform operations, engineering and full lifecycle management across domains – air, land, sea, space and cyber. Learn more about MST
• Currently serving as active duty military and be eligible to participate in the DoD SkillBridge program
• Bachelor's degree a related discipline and 3 or more years of relevant Cybe rSecurity or Cyber Intel experience
• A higher level degree may substitute for experienc
• Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
• 5+ years professional experience in Intelligence or related field
• Experience in the analysis of cyber threat groups and use of threat intelligence tools
• Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and administering a variety of networks, OSs, and applications.
• Strong knowledge and experience administering a variety of current Microsoft platforms.
• Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
• Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
• Active Secret security clearance required (Top Secret/SCI is preferred)
• Experience with Python and SQL
• Experience with cyber network operations and/or cyber intelligence support strongly preferred
• Familiar with analyzing telemetry data and network logs
• Advanced GIAC, (ISC)2, or other network/cyber security specialties and certifications
• Penetration testing, red team, and both offensive and defensive cyber experience
• Proficient with analysis of 802.11, Bluetooth, cellular network protocols and technologies
• Experience with open source intelligence analysis tools, geographic information services, knowledge graphs, and social media analysis
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
IMPORTANT NOTICE:To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regarding to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
CFC (Cyber Fusion Centre) Sr. Threat Detection Analyst I - US REMOTE ONLYAgile CERT Firewalls GIAC IDS Intrusion detection +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 93K - 212K USD 93K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
5G Vulnerability Analyst, LeadBash C Clearance Computer Science DNS IT infrastructure +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Irvine, CA, United States Irvine, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 90K - 125K * USD 90K+ *
Senior Information Security Analyst, IT ResilienceCISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science +4
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs