Senior Software Security Engineer - Autonomous Vehicles
US, CA, Santa Clara
NVIDIANVIDIA erfindet den Grafikprozessor und fördert Fortschritte in den Bereichen KI, HPC, Gaming, kreatives Design, autonome Fahrzeuge und Robotik.
The DRIVE security team is searching for a Senior Software Security Engineer to develop security features for NVIDIA's ground-breaking solutions in automated driving. You will work with hard-working multi-functional engineering development teams across various vehicle subsystems to ensure our system is crafted to be trustworthy and robust against a steadily evolving threat landscape. You'll find our work exhilarating, fun, and meaningful. We are the top artificial intelligence computing company and are paving the way with innovations in gaming, visualization, supercomputing and autonomous platforms. As prime team member, you will be a key leader responsible for the security of our autonomous driving software stack.
NVIDIA gives automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, automotive research institutions, and start-ups the power and flexibility to develop and deploy breakthrough artificial intelligence systems for self-driving vehicles. Our unified computing architecture enables training deep neural networks in the data center on the NVIDIA DGX-1™, and then seamlessly runs them on NVIDIA DRIVE AGX inside the vehicle. Today, we are working with over 270 partners that are using our platform in the development of autonomous cars, trucks, shuttles and taxis. We have turning points, customers, and competition.
What you'll be doing:
Write modern C++ code for foundational software security features, APIs, and tools that enable internal and external customers to efficiently improve the security posture of autonomous driving solutions.
Contribute throughout the software development lifecycle including: secure architecture and design principles; architectural security analysis; defensive coding; static analysis; unit, integration, fuzzing, and penetration testing; secure code reviews.
Strive for world-class software quality, security, and safety while developing according to modern standards including ISO 21434, ISO 26262, and Automotive SPICE.
What we need to see:
BS/MS (or equivalent experience) in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
5+ years of experience in system/embedded/real-time software design, development, and verification.
Proven track record in secure design, coding (particularly C++), SAST/DAST (e.g., Coverity), verification (e.g., positive/negative/boundary testing, fuzz & pen-testing), problem-solving and debugging.
Deep understanding of computational fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures), computer architecture, operating systems, and embedded development (e.g., virtualization, scheduling, real-time, processes, threads, I/O, filesystems, virtual memory, DMA, sockets, etc.)
Familiarity with a variety of software-relevant threats and hands-on experience with security controls (e.g., applied cryptography, DAC, MAC, ARM privilege levels, TEE, HSM, security co-processors, , etc.).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
A strong teammate; hands-on; self-motivated; positive demeanor; driven to learn, grow, and build.
Experience with MS Threat Modeling Tool, STRIDE, HEAVENS, etc.
Knowledge of security-related protocols and standards (e.g., SecOC, MACSEC, IPsec, TLS/DTLS), vehicle networks (e.g. Ethernet, CAN, FlexRay, etc.), or other common and automotive industry standards and regulations.
Experience with binary analysis, library injection, fuzzing, etc.
Familiarity with Automotive SPICE or other Software Development Lifecycle processes, ISO 21434, UNECE R155, ISO 26262.
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 144K - 233K USD 144K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Software Engineer in Test (Cloud Security Services)Automation Cloud Compliance Computer Science Open Source Privacy +3
Career development Gear Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs