Senior Manager, Sales Engineering - Cybersecurity - US Government - Metro DC
Washington, District of Columbia
BlackBerryBlackBerry bietet Unternehmen und Regierungen die Software und Services zum Schutz des Internet of Things. Erfahren Sie, wie BlackBerry mit der Power von Cylance-KI Ihre Belegschaft, Netzwerke und Daten schützen kann.
Senior Manager, Sales Engineering
At BlackBerry, we are focused on providing organizations with software to secure and manage the endpoints they use, the products they make and the systems they collaborate with on internally and externally. We are absolutely committed to bringing our strengths in delivering deeply integrated productivity, communication, collaboration and security experiences to our customers, giving them, the peace of mind they deserve. We are the industry’s most complete Zero Trust solution for securing and managing endpoints, application, data, networks, and people within an organization end-to-end. That’s on any end point, whether on-premise, hybrid or in the cloud.
Together we will ensure the highest levels of security and personal privacy with Spark Platform for our customers focused on a “Prepare / Prevent / Respond” approach to endpoint management and security supporting more endpoint types than any other vendor in the market.
It’s an exciting time!
In order to help us continue to deliver the most comprehensive cross-platform zero trust based secure unified end point security platform and services across the world, we are looking for talented Sr. Manager, Sales Engineering to join our US Government Sales team.
BlackBerry is seeking a high-energy, experienced endpoint management and security Sr. Manager Sales Engineering to lead the US Government Sales Engineering Team focused on the acquisition and growth of customers implementing next generation endpoint security and management technology under the Unified Endpoint Security technology stack (UEM, EPP, EDR, MTD and ZTNA). In this technical leadership role, you will be supporting, coaching, and enabling the success of your Sales Engineering teams while acting a technical executive SME within the US Government Sales team strategic accreditations/certifications, strategic deals, events, EBCs, voice of the customer programs and strategic customer and field marketing sales plays.
- Lead a set of regional Sales Engineering Teams focused on the Fortune 1000 reporting directly to the NALA Sales Engineering leader.
- Ensure managed Sales Engineers are enabled, educated and supported around product portfolio in supporting pre/post sales activities.
- Act as a liaison between field Sales and Product Management to ensure product roadmap and features are properly aligned to the business needs.
- Provide visionary product support in the field by supporting managed team with direct interaction with customers, prospects and partners presenting and demonstrating product vision and direction.
- Support field product beta programs working internally with Product and Program Management through your managed team into the customer base.
- Provide and manage weekly and quarter performance metrics around technical pre- and post-sales activities driving customer success and revenue.
- Strong organization, time management and project planning/execution skills along with broad knowledge and understanding of wireless technology, trends, enterprise mobility management, messaging systems, competing technologies and the solution implementation lifecycle
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques
- Experience working closely across departments with Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing, Customer Success focused on solution success.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of Sales Engineering Leadership Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years endpoint management/security infosec experience
- Vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space
- Infosec-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CEPT, OSCP, GPEN, CGEIT, CGIH, CISA, PCI-QSA, CRISC
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 93K - 212K USD 93K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
5G Vulnerability Analyst, LeadBash C Clearance Computer Science DNS IT infrastructure +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs