Cyber Security Lead (Architecture & Engineering)
Universal City, CALIFORNIA, United States
Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Cyber Security Lead \ Senior Technical Specialist provides local support & helps set strategic direction for Universal Destinations & Experiences (UDX). This role will be primarily focused on our park in Hollywood, CA while extending to support our parks throughout the globe as needed including Japan. This role partners with other cyber security teams and UDX stakeholders to support the design, development, and deployment of secure solutions by understanding the technical aspects of the business problems and technical guidance across many different technology stacks and platforms. As a member of the Cyber Security & Governance organization, the Cyber Security Lead role functions as a strategic thought leader and subject matter expert for cyber security while helping to identify gaps in capabilities, evaluating new tools, identifying risk and working with senior leadership to define strategy. This role is also responsible for adherence to legislative, industry and internal compliance policies, procedures and internal controls. This role will support compliance duties in Hollywood and functions to ensure that such policies, procedures and internal controls are maintained throughout IT and across the business areas.
- Support UDX in designing, implementing, and deploying secure systems; validate designs as requested by the business; ensure the UPR network is secure.
- Solve complex technical and integration issues with creative and secure solutions.
- Participate in creating and defining security practices for UPR networks using an intelligence and threat-driven defense model.
- Identify and communicate key risks and security posture to senior leadership; build effective relationships across UPR business units; mentor junior security engineers and architects; build and contribute to communities of excellence as appropriate.
- Lead initiatives to ensure the technology vision is realized.
- Ensure compliance to our standards, policies, procedures, and overall support compliance activities are needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience working in a technical area as part of a large team required (Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, DevSecOps, Infrastructure, Networking, Cyber Security, Architecture).
- Experience in large-scale networks, routing protocols, and network security components
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with applicable data security, compliance and privacy legal and regulatory frameworks preferred.
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation; Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or Cyber Security required; Master’s degree preferred; or combined applicable work experience.
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $125,000 - $165,000 (Bonus Eligible)
- Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills; highly collaborative; personally, and professionally self-aware; ability to and interested in interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as sound business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
More jobs like this
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 93K - 212K USD 93K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
5G Vulnerability Analyst, LeadBash C Clearance Computer Science DNS IT infrastructure +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs