Director, Business Strategy & Operations - SecOps
Santa Clara, California, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
We are looking for a Director, Business Strategy & Operations who can be a trusted advisor to leadership and a respected partner to cross-functional peers. This role will support both operational and strategic aspects of the business. You will work on solving complex business problems by undertaking research, designing and executing analysis, and then driving results. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to accelerate our impact and directly contribute to our overall business objectives. This is a unique opportunity to drive strategy and operations at a high-growth enterprise software company! The Security product business unit is helping our customers transform their security operations in the SOC, vulnerability management, DLP program, cloud security, and more.
What you get to do in this role:
- Thought partner with the general manager and product leadership team on a variety of efforts. Provide deep understanding and supporting data of customer behavior, product and team capabilities, and detailed metrics to inform decision making
- Identify value-creation opportunities across our business. Analyze and design strategies to capture value, iterate with cross-functional teams, then coordinate delivery across functions and ensure quality of output
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and suggest data-driven recommendations to leadership, including C-suite
- Run strategic planning for the BU, this entails modeling out revenue, customers, costs, investments, industry trends, and roadmap permutations
- Represent the BU in cross-functional initiatives and programs
- Drive the operating cadence of the business – quarterly business reviews, executive product roadmap reviews (PRR), & annual planning
- Manage the end-to-end budget planning cycle, resource portfolio, and hiring allocations
- Align among Tech Workflow BU leaders and all Stakeholders (C-Level, other functions). Own relationships with internal cross-functional leaders to coordinate business activities and proactively distill and communicate relevant information to leadership
- Drive people and talent initiatives to include but not limited to; All-Hands, Employee Surveys, Employee awards, Monthly newsletters, team offsites, and employee engagement
- Partner with the FP&A and Talent Acquisition teams on budget attainment, management, and hiring execution
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of relevant work experience (or 5+ years post-MBA or equivalent higher degree), preferably in tech strategy/ops functions, management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize.
- Ability to gain and maintain an intimate understanding of the business’ key drivers, proactively proposing ways to increase business performance and efficiency.
- Leading cross-functional initiatives end-to-end lifecycle from strategy, inception, execution and to operationalization
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Knowledge of the SaaS space and business model
- Previous management experience
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $178,900 - $313,100, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 48K - 90K * USD 48K+ *
Insider Threat Director - 100% US REMOTE ONLYAnalytics Compliance Governance Incident response Monitoring Risk assessment +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs