Cyber Security Analyst
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
We’re proud to say we’ve been named one of "Super Empresas Expansión 2023 Top
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join our IT team.
**English is a must**
• Proactively monitor all security alerts/incidents and provide resolution if needed.
• Execute all defined strategies to mitigate all security related risks and implementing best practices.
• Participate in all ongoing cybersecurity projects.
• Participate and coordinate security awareness campaigns
• Execute periodic reviews of technical compliance of all critical assets such as data bases, operating systems, security solutions, endpoints, network devices, etc.
• Review and analyze users' security requests, deploy them to managed appliances/systems, following all processes and procedures, minimizing chances of failures and outages to client environments.
• Regularly review product announcements, advisories and create remediation plans and implement to mitigate associated risks.
• Participate in troubleshooting sessions to find root cause of issues and provide quick workarounds and timely resolutions within client SLAs.
• Review emerging security technologies, security controls testing and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing as required and providing technical recommendations based on their experience and knowledge.
• Participate on the reviewal/creation of risk management, threat management, disaster recovery and security assessments for the organization
• Maintains a good and updated level of knowledge and awareness of security and technological innovation and trends.
- Advanced English.
- 3 or more years of experience in IT security for large enterprises
- Demonstrated experience with cloud security is an asset
- Operating systems: good understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix servers and architecture, including basic operation, services and processes, partitions, jobs, scheduling, storage, memory, clustering and load balancing, VMware and virtualization, hardening and access control.
- Hands on experience on penetration tests (plus)
- Security Certification such as Security+, CCNA CyberOps/Security, CEH, any security vendor certification
- Hands on experience on security solutions such as: NGAV, Micro-segmentation tools, email security, DNS Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Awareness) tools, etc.
- Ability to analyze system data, including, but not limited to, security and network event logs, web, anti-virus, DLP, syslogs, IPS and firewall logs
- Must have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience with common protocols, such as: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN.
- Must have good knowledge of network security, app security and cloud security
- Knowledge on security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and analyze data
- We offer competitive pay package:
- Saving fund
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Food coupons
- Career growth
- High competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus and Christmas bonus.
In Charger Logistics we care about giving equal opportunities to each candidate and employee, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, medical condition, or disability.
We invest time and support in you to provide the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs