Cyber Security Engineer
Marousi, Attica, Greece
Viva.com is a leading European cloud-based neobank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva.com’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. An advocate for a sustainable cashless economy, the Organisation delivers digital payments services across three different time zones, in 17 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 30 payment methods. Harnessing the power of revolutionary technologies, such as the viva.com | Terminal app and Smart Checkout payment gateway, Viva.com provides an omnichannel solution, that offers seamless, conversion-boosting and secure ways to process online and in-person transactions, streamlining business operations and enhancing the customer experience.
Learn more at viva.com
The Cybersecurity team is responsible to design, deploy and maintain the cybersecurity architecture, contribute to the improvement of the company’s security posture through a cross function role with other departments and enhance the cybersecurity operations capabilities.
As part of the Cybersecurity team, you will participate in different cybersecurity projects and are expected to be able to work independently. The successful candidate is expected to collaborate across multiple workstreams and roles in the Technology Group. Additionally, the candidate is willing to join the team at Viva Wallet HQ in Marousi, with physical presence.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, applications and networks.
- Deployment, management and maintenance of cybersecurity solutions
- Vulnerability assessment and management
- Perform monitoring, analysis and response to security alerts and incidents.
- Detection, analysis and response to previously unknown threats, unusual activities, hardware and software vulnerabilities
- Mitigation and resolution of security incidents involving critical and other support systems.
- Perform security incidents investigation & evidence gathering.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity playbooks.
- Ensure secure and efficient operations by following design principles and leveraging DevOps methodologies.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with relevant departments in the organization
- University degree in Computer science, Information technology, Systems engineering, or a related qualification related to the fields of information security and information technology.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in cybersecurity with responsibilities such as cybersecurity operations, monitoring & analysis and incident detection & response.
- Certifications such as CEH, OSCP, etc. will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity solutions (MDM, EDR, SIEM, PAM, DLP) will be considered a plus.
- Excellent understanding of cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and incident response.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure environment and Azure security
- Competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme on a quarterly basis
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Top of the Line tools and equipment
- Career and competencies development
- Modern workspace environment
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs