Sales Representative, Access Control and Intrusion Security Systems
Sacramento, CA, United States
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Simply stated, at Bosch Building Technologies (Security Systems), we envision “intelligent building technologies that create a fascinating experience in public and commercial spaces”. Our mission is to create “building solutions for a better life”. Along this journey, we want our customers to perceive us as a company that offers building solutions that are anticipating and sustainable, as well as being a company that provides inspiring opportunities for its partners.
In North America, Bosch works closely with an extensive network of dealers and integrators to design dependable solutions for the market. Bosch products are designed to work together to maximize facility control, better mitigate risks and make systems easy to use and manage. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by retail stores, government agencies, hospitals, schools and universities, critical infrastructure facilities, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout the region.
Bosch Building Technologies is headquartered in Rochester, NY. This is a remote based position supporting Northern California and the Pacific Northwest (the individual must reside within the district they represent), the Region is Northern California.
Join our growing sales team as a Sales Representative! Working with the team from business development, marketing, sales and customer support, you will develop new and existing customer relationships in your designated district to achieve assigned sales goals by product area (intrusion and access control). We also promote cross-selling activities across the Building Technologies portfolio. You will do so via the following activities:
- Collaborate with colleagues from Training, Inside Sales and pre-sales to provide sales support for customers in the form of product training, special quotations, product recommendations and other customer requirements to achieve sales goals.
- Strengthen and enhance specified National Account and Distributor relationships at a district level.
- Assist in new product business expansion by identifying opportunities and working with internal departments to support these efforts.
- Leverage the Business Development, Product Support and Marketing teams to identify and develop new sales channels for assigned Bosch products.
- Support business development efforts at A&E, end-user, distributor and dealer levels.
- Provide same or next day response for customer issues.
- Promote Bosch products; train on the benefits of such solutions through events such as road shows, trade shows, customer directed training and other programs.
- Provide sales opportunity forecasts and updates, as well as pipeline and customer information through effective utilization of the CRM tool.
- Responsible for management of Bosch dealer and distribution programs for the individual district.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- 5 years of Security industry experience, preferably with a manufacturer, is required. Industry affiliations and certification a plus.
- As a strong SDM candidate, you possess exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, presenting and written), solid industry and product specific knowledge, plus the ability to successfully generate and close business.
- This position requires 50-70% travel, and requires that the individual reside within the district they represent.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
- BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives: FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) and AWIM (A World In Motion)
- Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs