Cyber Security, Supply Chain Security Specialist
WPPWPP is the creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, clients and communities.
WPP is the creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients, and communities.
Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 109,000 accomplished people in 110 countries. WPP has headquarters in New York, London and Singapore and a corporate presence in major markets worldwide.
We create transformative ideas and outcomes for our clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world's biggest companies and organisations – from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Google, HSBC, and the UN. Our clients include 61 of the FTSE 100, 317 of the Fortune Global 500, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30 and 62 of the NASDAQ 100. WPP are the leader in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and 8th in the FTSE 100 rankings for Women on Boards.
WPP IT provides IT services for WPP, the world’s largest communications services group. As a creative transformation company, WPP is helping its clients transform the future through extraordinary work. WPP IT is an integral part of that journey and we are proud to provide technology for some of the world’s most creative brands.
Why we're hiring:
The Cyber Security Supply Chain Security Specialist reports to the Cyber Security, Senior Supply Chain Security Specialist and will work as part of the team on the end-to-end supply chain security lifecycle.
The role holder will work closely with a business Archetype and third-party stakeholders to ensure that requisite security controls are embedded within WPP IT’s external partners services and that they adhere to the provisions of the Security Charter.
The role holder will participate in supplier selection activities and contract negotiations and on ensuring existing suppliers meet the security provisions within the relevant contracts. They will work closely with procurement, senior management, security teams, architects and ensuring supplier risks are understood and mitigated.
The Supply Chain Security Specialist may also get involved in advising and guiding on security requirement during mergers and acquisitions and may compile and produce supply chain risk and security metrics and reports
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in security assurance during Supplier Selection working closely with WPP IT procurement and other teams
- Participate in ensuring that the security of WPP related data and services handled by existing providers are regularly assessed and adhere to contractual obligations
- Responsible for supply chain security assessments as allocated
- Responsible for maintaining a security schedule against allocated Archetype that meets the provisions of the security charter and is aligned with relevant industry security standards.
- Ensure that internal projects and buyers follow agreed security process and schedules for allocated Archetype during procurement processes.
- Assess and track requisite supplier security remedial activities
- Participate in Production of relevant artifacts and processes to ensure security requirements are embedded into mergers and acquisitions processes
- Participate in the Compilation and production of detailed security metrics and reporting
What you'll need:
Qualification Requirements (Desirable)
- Degree or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Cyber Security Certifications desirable but not essential
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence third-party stakeholders to deliver change
- Skilled in educating and guiding those around you to ensure security is embedded within all relevant processes
- Experience of contract reviews and negotiations specifically in security schedules, security SLA’s, audits and security requirements
- Good understanding of security industry standard risk control frameworks e.g. ISO 27001, NIST
- Solid understanding BT/EE security policies and standards
Who you are:
You're open: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You're optimistic: We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You're extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we provide extraordinary every day.
What we'll give you:
Passionate, inspired people – We promote a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and complete projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we process the information you provide.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bengaluru Quay - Bagmane … Bengaluru Quay - Bagmane Tech Park (KSDC) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Cyber R&R- Cyber Defence and Engineering-Senior Associate-BLR/HYD/KOL/MUMAnalytics Clearance Clearance Required Compliance Cyber defense Forensics +7
Career development Transparency
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs