Web Application Penetration Tester
EquifaxGet credit reports and credit scores for businesses and consumers from Equifax today! We also have identity protection tools with daily monitoring and alerts
Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is looking for a Web Application Penetration Tester who can identify, exploit, and communicate application and network layer risks including development of mitigation or remediation strategies.
What you’ll Do:
Responsible for supporting a global program to identify, exploit, and communicate application and network layer risks including development of mitigation or remediation strategies.
Plan and execute complex Penetration Testing and Assessment exercises including leading or participating in Red/Blue team testing exercises.
Lead and manage multiple complex engagements and projects simultaneously.
Develop strong relationships within Security and with IT leaders in responsible business units in order to successfully execute security assessments and penetration testing.
Lead integration efforts within Security and with IT partners.
Management and internal client reporting to ensure risks are captured and prioritized as necessary.
What you’ll need
5+ years of experience in cyber security.
3+ years of experience penetration testing web applications and API’s.
3+ years of experience using Burp Suite Pro or equivalent application (e.g. ZAP).
Strong communication, both verbal and written.
Extra points for any of the following:
Development skills - Python preferred.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to explain technical concepts at different levels.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Primary Location:USA-GA-Alpharetta-JVW3USA-St. Louis-2330 Ball
Function:Function - Security Governance and Compliance
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Penetration Tester, LeadBurp Suite CEH Clearance Cobalt Strike GPEN Metasploit +10
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Remote Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs