Territory Account Manager - Sales - Network/Cyber Security Background**
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Location – Chennai
Territories to be Covered - TN
We have a Territory Sales Account Manager opportunity to work with SonicWALL’s Customers & Channels in India. The Territory Sales Account Manager will sell the full breadth of SonicWALL’s specialized security products and services and will identify and support existing customers as well as acquire new logos. You will be senior member of a successful SonicWALL India team with a strategy to increase our footprint in the mid to large enterprises.
NOTE: Looking for candidates with Network/Cyber security background (only) preferably in Chennai with relevant sales background, candidates in TN willing to relocate to Chennai may also apply
As a SonicWALL Sales Leader, you will be responsible for developing solid, qualified and healthy sales pipeline in the territory through the defined named customers.
Working closely with strategic & enterprise partners and channel team create activities and driving pipeline to ensure a healthy Enterprise Sales. Be responsible for closing bigger opportunities in the said territory.
Manage full circle customer engagement and driving CxO level discussions.
Develop and execute account business plans and strategy.
Meet and exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets.
Anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of SonicWALL’s products and services.
7+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and must have prior experience in the UTM/firewall, network security solutions realm.
Direct customer engagement, CxO level relationships is a must to have.
Key account management experience is a must.
Have extensive prior demonstrable enterprise Channel sales experience in the networking or security field.
Understand Network Security competitive landscape well
Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls, and networking solutions highly preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with C-level audiences.
Highly motivated with desire for success
Team player but required to be highly independent at times.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs