Cybersecurity Specialist (relocation to Montenegro)
Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
Libertex GroupLibertex offers commission-free investments of real stocks as well as tradable CFDs with underlying assets.
Established in 1997, the Libertex Group is an international powerhouse with over 25 years of financial markets expertise.
Over the years, the Libertex Group has helped shape the online trading industry by merging innovative technology, market movements and digital trends. This was made possible with the introduction of Libertex, the multi-awarded online trading platform with which anyone can access the market and invest in stocks or trade CFDs with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others.
Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
The Libertex Group in Numbers:
- 25+ years of fintech experience
- 3M+ clients worldwide
- 700+ employees
- 40+ international awards (for Libertex)
- 300+ tradable assets (through Libertex)
The Libertex Group is constantly driven by a single passionate purpose – to tirelessly work on developing amazing fintech for people who simply want to have ‘more’ in their lives.
In this role, you will be instrumental in safeguarding our digital assets and ensuring the security of our systems. You'll be based in our sunny office, blending work with the beauty of mountain landscapes.
- Implement access control best practices.
- Analyze security risks and manage tickets, escalating as necessary.
- Participate in system rights inventory and role development.
- Administer, develop, and maintain security systems (EDR, IDS, NGFW, Vaults, AWS IAM, etc.).
- Monitor and analyze Information Security events.
- Handle incident detection and response.
- Implement and automate security tools for efficient incident management.
- Analyze network flows for anomaly detection and potential data leaks.
- Participate in Information Security audits.
- Knowledge of current IT security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity with Information Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO 2700x, etc.).
- Operational proficiency in programming and scripting (Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins.
- Basic understanding of multi-level protection (cloud, application, OS, DB, network, physical).
- Experience in threat modelling.
- Stress-resilience and sound judgment.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Involvement in significant IT and/or security projects.
- Agile environment experience.
- Russian language skills beneficial.
Elevate your cybersecurity career with Libertex Group - apply now!
- Work in a pleasant and enjoyable environment near the Montenegrin sea or mountains.
- Quarterly bonuses based on Company performance.
- Generous relocation package for the employee and their immediate family/partner.
- Medical Insurance Plan with coverage for the employee and their immediate family from day one.
- 21 working days annual leave + 14 days of public holidays.
- Yearly reimbursement of travel expenses for the employee and family's flight home.
- Corporate events and team building activities.
- Udemy Business unlimited membership & language training courses.
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a fast-growing environment.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs