Incident Response Team Lead
Remote Bay Area, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
AS AN INCIDENT RESPONSE TEAM LEAD AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Serve as your region’s Lead Incident Commander.
- Help develop the Incident Response program.
- Build playbooks, work instructions, and automation solutions.
- Lead large-scale technical projects.
- Develop and grow team members.
- Interface with senior leadership & stakeholders.
OUR IDEAL INCIDENT RESPONDER WILL HAVE:
- Incident Response
- 10 or more years of experience performing Incident Response.
- 5 or more years of experience as Incident Commander.
- Strong background in cloud security (AWS, Azure, and GCP).
- Web attack and exploitation techniques.
- Evidence Collection
- Log Analysis
- Host-based & Network-based Forensics
- Dynamic & Static Malware Analysis
- Scripting / Programming (e.g., Python, Shell, PowerShell, etc.).
- Threat Landscape
- Experience designing, evaluating, and implementing new security technologies.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- DevOps / SecOps.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs