Cyber Security Lead
IronMountain Solutions, Inc.SDVOSB | Engineering, program management, logistics, information technology | Extreme Customer, Employee and Community Focus
501240 Cyber Security Lead
Work Location: Huntsville, AL
Schedule: Full Time
Relocation Assistance: Negotiable
IronMountain Solutions is currently seeking a highly qualified Information Cyber Security Lead for the Huntsville, AL area supporting the Utility Helicopter Project Office (UHPO). Candidates should be able to manage a small team of cyber security specialists, complete cyber security tasks and responsibilities, and document, track and complete actions from various functional leads as assigned. A successful candidate must have the ability to research requirements, identify appropriate actions, contact required organizations and complete tasks with limited supervision. The position will be responsible for the team developing, updating, and maintaining Acquisition Milestone documentation, formulating recommendations for decision-makers, and integrating of schedule, budget, and technical/performance activities as all are related to cyber security.
- Lead technical team required to manage accreditation of technical documentation required for UHPO ATO.
- Serve as lead SME for any guidance needed to provide UHPO with direction on cyber security requirements.
- Be familiar with the Army’s Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation Process.
- Provide PEO AVN with cybersecurity expertise on AoAs, Cyber Table tops, and other special projects.
- Compose RMF Accreditation Packages, to include: System Security Plans, Security Control Determinations, CIA Risk Assessments, Network and Dataflow diagrams, hardware and software lists, Plan of Action and Milestone (POAMs), and Continuous Monitoring Strategies.
- Analyze and provide Cybersecurity recommendations for a variety of systems within UHPO.
- Perform and analyze system security scans using ACAS, SCAP, and other Army standard tools, then compose reports of analysis for use in remediation and risk planning.
- Author/maintain/review Cybersecurity Policies.
- Function as a Subject Matter expert (SME) for a variety of Cybersecurity functions, including but not limited to include - Ports, Protocols, and Service Management (PPSM), Approved Products List Integrating Tracking System (APLITS), Information Assurance Vulnerability Management ( IAVM), Security Technical Implementation Guides ( STIGs), Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions ( CHESS), New Commercial IT HW and SW Requirements (HQDA Goal 1 Waiver) , TEMPEST, Clinger-Cohen Act Compliance, Army Portfolio Management System (APMS), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
Education and General experience:
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- 8 years of cyber security experience supporting an Army Project Office.
- Experience in developing contractual requirements packages for life cycle support/contractor logistics support for ACAT I major weapon systems; Level I, II, or III DAU certifications in defense systems contracts management is a plus, but not required.
Clearance Requirements: The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required.
IronMountain Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/SDVOSB
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Relocation support
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs