Security Analyst, Customer Enablement
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Businesses from startups to Fortune 100 companies have built their businesses on Twilio’s platform. Twilio is committed to being the most trusted cloud communications platform to enable our customers’ success. We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work with our enterprise customers during their customer journey with Twilio.
Twilio Security is looking for a Customer Trust Security Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has an expertise and passion to exceed our customers’ expectations. They also have:
- 2+ years experience in customer facing technical roles
- You have experience supporting a sales function, ideally in technology and are comfortable balancing competing priorities
- You have experience with security audits, or experience as a security auditor
- You have organizational, analytical, and problem-solving and communication skills preferably in a risk or security context
- Develop and maintain education internal and external security enablement content (whitepapers, presentations, training, website content, etc.)
- Experience with developing technical standards, and operational guidelines
- You have knowledge of security concepts and technology, including encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, telephony, middleware, and applications ideally in a cloud environment, cloud and or API knowledge is a plus
- Functional knowledge of common security frameworks and regulatory requirements (e.g., FISC, APRA, iRAP, PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.).
- You have or would be willing to obtain certification(s) such as: Security+, CISA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, PMP, CRISC, CFCP, or similar
- Experience reviewing and redlining contracts a plus
Note: This role requires a blend of many skill sets. We’re generally looking for the above, but will consider a variety of backgrounds.
As a Security Analyst, you will participate in building the priorities and plans for the Security Customer Trust team . You will execute communication from the Security team to our enterprise customers while living the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You are able to adapt at writing and presenting for audiences at various levels, from developers to enterprise customers to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer experience with the Security team for some of Twilio’s largest customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You are passionate about transparent communication, whether that means sharing Twilio’s virtues or owning opportunities to improve.
- You will be challenged to WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES and provide timely, relevant solutions to serve our customer’s needs.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will oversee all enterprise customer security requests, inclusive of security audits, questionnaires, and reviewing contract terms.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs