Senior Security Analyst
Poland - All - Fully Flexible
Are you interested in joining an innovative, global Security team for a leading SaaS that powers billions of conversations with over 100.000 brands that people know and love?
Zendesk is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join our growing fast-paced technical security project team. We are looking for an individual with robust technical skills, a deep curiosity, and the adaptability to thrive in our ever-evolving project landscape. We are seeking someone who can master a highly technical craft while simultaneously demonstrating understanding, friendliness, and an eagerness to focus and collaborate: an individual who combines technical expertise with a positive demeanor. In the fast-moving areas of security and SaaS, it's important for the person to be self-motivated, able to keep up with changing security trends, new technologies, controls, and our growing set of products.
A proven grasp of foundational information security concepts is critical, along with outstanding written and oral communication skills. Your role will be multifaceted, involving collaborations with diverse teams across the company, both technical and non-technical, on a variety of short- and long-term projects and initiatives.
Conduct comprehensive technical reviews to identify potential security vulnerabilities.
Develop scripts and automations to improve operational efficiency.
Engage in reporting and data analysis tasks, extending beyond the realm of security.
Participate in cross-functional projects and act as a trusted advisor, collaborating among others with Legal, Engineering, Product, and GRC teams.
Provide technical expertise in customer meetings and sales engagements.
A confirmed ability in security or a similar technical role, with knowledge and practice spanning multiple information security domains.
Consistent track record in conducting business initiatives or cross-functional projects that align with security strategies.
Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain sophisticated concepts clearly and optimally to various audiences.
A solid technical foundation and foundational programming skills (Proficiency in Python or a similar language is preferred).
Familiarity with SaaS multi-tenant and cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure, GCP).
Relevant security certifications, such as Security+, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, CCSK, are preferred.
What we offer
Full ownership of the projects you work on.
What you will be doing will have a huge impact.
Team of passionate people who love what they do.
Exciting projects, ability to implement your own ideas and improvements.
Opportunity to learn and grow.
...and everything you need to be effective and maintain work-life balance
Flexible working hours.
Professional development funds.
Comfortable office and a remote setup.
Choice of your laptop and other equipment.
Premium Medical Insurance as well as Private Life Assurance.
The intelligent heart of customer experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs