Sr. SIEM Engineer (Q-Radar & Splunk)
Blue YonderBlue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our end-to-end, cognitive business platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to best fulfill customer demand...
- Sr. SIEM Engineer administer Plan, design, implement, monitor, Manage QRadar SIEM Tool that protect an organization’s computer systems and data.
- The Enterprise Security team currently comprises of 30+ members and is expected to grow rapidly. The incumbent will need to have leadership qualities also to mentor junior security associates in our team.
- Software: CEH. Strong Administration knowledge on QRadar, Endpoint Security, Web and Email and Cloud Security Products
- Application Architecture: Enterprise Information Security -SOC
What you’ll do:
- End to End Management of SIEM (QRadar) and Splunk technology
- Setup and configure new QRadar tools and configure policies.
- Data source integration,
- SIEM administration
- Parser development,
- Content development
- Use case development.
- Report, and Dashboard configuration.
- Engage in Security incident life cycle phases.
- Develop the playbook for defined use cases for SOC analyst.
- Rule Creation, Building block creation and fine tuning.
- For all the about products candidate is responsible for
- Product Upgrades
- Act as POC for all product issues.
- Vendor Co-ordination
- Co-ordinate with Stakeholder to troubleshoot any product related issues
- Prepare SOPs, Ensure SLA is met.
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Metrics to the management
- Lead new projects independently
What are we looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of experience on SIEM tool IBM QRadar and Splunk.
- IBM QRadar SIEM administration and implementation.
- Strong skill set in Parser development for unsupported log sources/Custom log source integration.
- Log source integration with SIEM.
- IBM QRadar UBA administration
- Candidate with Splunk ES experience will have additional advantage.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability.
- Must be proficient in scripting language PowerShell or Python.
- Intimate familiarity with Linux and windows platform and its command line utilities.
- Ability to reach to high pressure and challenging environment.
- Excellent customer service including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/Systems or related industry experience.
- Certifications such as IBM Certified Associate Administration and/or IBM Certified Deployment Professional.
Good to have:
- Performs detailed analysis of alerts and potential threats.
- Performs daily detect & response functions, working closely with SOC functions.
- Maintains and documents the security control procedure, SOP & Play-book.
- Participates in Forensic investigations and computer security incident response.
- Leverages internal and external resource to research threats, vulnerabilities and intelligence on various attack vectors and attack infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident, Problem & Change Management. ITIL V3 Foundation certification will be given preference.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs