IS Cybersecurity Engineer
Your growth is our priority. Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters Health System (CHKD) is the comprehensive pediatric health system serving the needs of families throughout southeastern Virginia, northeastern North Carolina, and beyond.
More than a hospital. We operate a 206-bed freestanding children’s hospital with the region’s only Level I pediatric trauma center along with 45 locations that provide primary care, specialty care, outpatient surgery, urgent care, and support services. Our pediatric mental health facility opening in 2022, will expand on the critical mental health programs that we currently provide. Our team is made up of more than 3,500 employees who are the best-of-the-best in their fields and fulfill our mission to bring state-of-the-art compassionate care to every family who needs us.
We are delighted to open the IS Cybersecurity Engineer role within our Information Services department. This is a full time, benefit eligible opportunity located in Norfolk, Virginia. The Cybersecurity Engineer will use their knowledge of network security to assist in developing and maintaining all information resources of the CHKD health system! Responsibilities for this success-driven Cybersecurity engineer include installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting all IT security systems and components. Additionally, you will participate in investigations into problematic activity, work collaboratively to design and execute vulnerability assessments, and use your proactive mindset to assist in developing information protection procedures! This Cybersecurity Engineer role is a fast paced and vital role, in an organization where effort is rewarded! Apply with us today for immediate consideration and become an integral member of the growing CHKD Health System!
Experience, Education, and Training Minimum:
- Monitors and investigates the organization’s network, user traffic and related logs for anything that negatively impacts confidentiality, availability, and integrity of company assets.
- Executes technical security management tasks and assignments.
- Analyzes and recommends controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and monitors for compliance.
- Assists in Security incident analysis and response.
- Prepares reports that documents security incidents and other cyber security violations.
- Aids senior security staff in the continued development and implementation of security policies and standards.
- Aids senior security staff in the continued development, implementation, and maintenance of security controls and related monitoring solutions.
- Researches and identifies cyber-attack methods and attack patterns which pose risk to the company.
- Assists in conducting risk assessments, including simulated cybersecurity attacks on company assets.
- Reviews emails and websites for compliance.
- Performs reviews of client Anti-virus.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please visit our website at: www.CHKD.org/careers for an updated listing of our active opportunities. Our recruiting team personally reviews each resume and application immediately for all vacancies.
CHKD Health System is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are proud to offer market-competitive compensation and benefits, including affordable health, vision, dental, and supplemental insurances, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, and a 401k Retirement Savings plan with organization match. Additional Director level benefits are available with this position.
#CHKDCares #CHKDBuildWithMe #CHKDHeroes #CHKDHeroTeam
For immediate consideration apply now at https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/kingsdaughters/#/job/21754
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs