Cybersecurity - IAM Strategy and Implementation Senior Associate - Bangalore
Bengaluru (SDC) - Bagmane Tech Park
NikeInspiration und Support für alle Athlet:innen mit innovativen Produkten, Experiences und Services. Am Nike Black Friday erhalten Member 25 % Rabatt. Es gelten Ausnahmen.
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismCybersecurity & Privacy
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Identity and Access Management practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
Our team helps organisations manage their controls over access to critical systems and assets by focusing on infrastructure access management and maintaining security on processes and services.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
MUST : IAM assessments: IAM program objectives, vision and mission statements, current state assessment and gap analysis roadmap planning and estimation for the IAM program, IAM investment business case development, program governance and target operating model for IAM, IAM vendor evaluation
Cloud assessments: cloud readiness maturity assessment, planning and cloud solutions/platforms assessment, cloud migration planning, business case development, TCO (total cost of ownership), comparisons and vendor evaluation
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate great communication skills, an understanding working within and supporting large teams through the design and implementation. Knowledge of cybersecurity domain specially Identity and Access Management is desirable but not mandatory if the incumbent has an aptitude to learn the domain.
● Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends including the associated technology implications within one or multiple industries
● Demonstrate application of business acumen while leveraging technologies
● Ability to develop innovative solutions to drive business growth in an offshore services model
● Proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
Desired Soft Skills:
● Effective communication and storytelling skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
● Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
● Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
● Supports engagement manager in delivering engagements by identifying and addressing client needs
Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
Professional and Educational Background
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
This role involves EST Work timings
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs