Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Senior
221BQ - Cstmr Site,Springfield,VA
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Senior to join our team in the Springfield, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing cyber intelligence requirements and focusing cyber intelligence collection efforts. Identifying emerging cyber technologies, capabilities, or weapons which pose a threat to US or Allied systems.
- Collecting and analyzing all-source threat intelligence to identify adversary capabilities and intent, driving resource allocation for enterprise cyber defense operations.
- Producing comprehensive cybersecurity reports, providing sourced and summarized threat intelligence, outlining threat hunt findings and limitations, and presenting recommendations to system owners, cyber defenders, and policy makers.
- Coordinating with the U.S. Intelligence Community and private sector to exchange threat intelligence, emerging trends, and effective countermeasures.
- Researching known adversarial Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to identify foundational components, isolate associated host or network events, and enable threat mitigation, detection, and response.
- Performing research and analysis of APT infrastructure and malicious binaries, external cyber threat intelligence reporting and production.
- Collaborating across the U.S. IC and private sector regarding observed threats, intrusion attempts, and successful compromises to network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
- Disseminating timely Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and warnings of cyber threat activity against U.S. service members and Department of Defense (DoD)-owned and operated hosts and networks.
- Regularly briefs senior leadership on current cyber intelligence gaps while recommending changes and process improvements
- Create cyber threat profile and analysis, while enabling hunt operations
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 7 years of related experience.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Incidents and Warnings Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering.
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to use MS Office, SIEM tools, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Project Management Ability, Public Speaking Skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to install and/or maintain network transport material.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
USA, CO, Colorado Springs … USA, CO, Colorado Springs (150 Vandenberg St) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Cyber Operations for Space Analyst and Technical WriterClearance Compliance Computer Science ConOps DoD DoDD 8140 +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
CFC (Cyber Fusion Centre) Sr. Threat Detection Analyst I - US REMOTE ONLYAgile CERT Firewalls GIAC IDS Intrusion detection +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 93K - 212K USD 93K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
5G Vulnerability Analyst, LeadBash C Clearance Computer Science DNS IT infrastructure +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Irvine, CA, United States Irvine, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 90K - 125K * USD 90K+ *
Senior Information Security Analyst, IT ResilienceCISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science +4
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs