Senior Cyber Security Engineer
POL - Poland Remote Office
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
This position provides enterprise platform engineering and administration of IAM systems and tools, including maintenance, monitoring, reporting, and endpoint software delivery that enables our customers to be productive while maintaining a secure environment that optimizes Epiq’s asset return on investment.
- Design and implement products and services to support critical identity services such as Privileged Access Management (PAM), Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Drive technical tasks related to the vision and design, ensuring security architecture is compliant with the least privileged model.
- Lead and develop solution designs, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align projects, business, application, data, and integration, and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Drive the integration of IAM solutions with in-house applications, third party applications, and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, certifications, RBAC, and privileged access management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on security-related matters to stakeholders, including developers, system administrators, IT teams, and external clients.
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity threats, industry trends, and best practices, and proactively recommend improvements to existing security measures.
- 4+ years of experience working with enterprise IAM architecture, administration, and operations.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Entra ID, AD, SAML, OIDC, and OAuth
- 2+ years of experience supporting PAM solutions.
- Proficiency in at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Python, PowerShell) and experience with automation tools like Power Automate for security-related tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, a deep technical understanding of modern cybersecurity threats and relevant protections against them.
- Certifications such as CISSP, AZ-500, MS-500 or others focused on cybersecurity, data privacy or information risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about cybersecurity and self-driven to become an expert.
- #LI-REMOTE #LI-GM1
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs