Research Associate (Cybersecurity)
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Nanyang Technological UniversityNanyang Technological University is one of the top universities in Singapore offering undergraduate and postgraduate education in engineering, business, science, humanities, arts, social sciences, education and medicine.
Cyber Research Programme Office (CRPO) is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
Assess malware analysis tools, providing strategic improvement insights grounded in empirical findings.
Design an adaptable framework for tool comparison, emphasizing automation and versatility for integration into diverse scenarios.
Lead the development of advanced malware detection tools, surpassing existing standards.
Collaborate seamlessly with teams to integrate selected tools into development and operations processes, ensuring a streamlined deployment.
Distill insights into impactful research papers, contributing to malware analysis knowledge.
Master's degree in Cybersecurity or a related discipline.
Proficient in advanced in software reverse engineering, covering static analysis, dynamic debugging, and code tracing.
Experience in binary malware representation such as CFG, AST, and extracting binary file features.
Proficient in Python, Flask, Postgresql, MongoDB, Docker, Linux and other software development related toolchains.
Familiarity in various malware analysis methods and tools such as IDA pro, Binary Nijia, demonstrating expertise in obfuscation, packing, and unpacking techniques.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Hiring Institution: NTU
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs