Ethics & Compliance - Head of Internal Investigations
What You Will Do
- Carry out the vision and mission of Fraud & Investigations to prevent, detect, and investigate issues of fraud and financial abuse within the company. Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Demonstrate proven ability to work with senior stakeholders, strong investigations competency and forensic discipline whilst exercising strong leadership and motivating and developing staff with a positive organizational culture.
- Manage escalations, including triage, prioritization, allocation, investigation and report-out with senior leadership.
- Lead an Investigation Governance Team made up of various internal investigation teams from People & Culture (PAC), Cyber Incident Response Security Team (CIRST), Workplace Management (WPM), with assistance from Data Privacy Officer and Legal, to drive consistency in the investigation process and oversight on all internal investigation cases for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Intake of confidential complaints and whistleblower reports, including initial witness interviews; risk diagnoses; and memorialization of necessary date, topic, and personnel information in a clear, organized, up-to-date manner.
- Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques to help determine key areas of risk and assess how well that risk is managed. Identify, obtain and analyze financial, operational and other data relevant to the investigation of allegations of misconduct and the assessment of enterprise risks. Prepare work papers to adequately document investigations performed with supporting evidence for all forensic findings.
- Manage case management, updating, and maintaining databases and tracking sheets or case management tool chronicling open investigations, updates, and next steps; labeling and storing documents, data, and other materials obtained during investigations; and scheduling and planning witness interviews.
- Drives data analytics and due diligence for internal investigations purposes, including identifying, requesting, obtaining, reviewing, analyzing, and describing complex financial and operational data; identifying patterns, anomalies, and “red flags;” and creating powerful visuals and graphics for reports and presentations.
What You Will Need
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in investigations, forensic, law enforcement and risk and fraud risk assessment experience
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills, including the ability to synthesize, summarize and communicate important data in an objective and unbiased manner
- Strong leadership and analytical skills, and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to effectively drive collaboration
- Excellent discretion, respect for confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Strong background in intelligence gathering, to include familiarity and use of online resources, subscription services, public record checks and familiarity with current social media and its usage. Proven research, audit and/or investigation experience, including root cause analysis.
- Expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience with data mining software such as ACL, Access, SQL, Business Objects, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to deal effectively with people at all levels of internal and external organizations
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs