Offensive Security Specialist (Red Team)
DeelNo HR platform can handle everything for everyone, until now. Deel is the only truly global platform that works for your entire team, no matter where they are.
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
The Offensive Security Specialist will simulate offensive activities on Deel’s digital assets in order to identify security flaws. The activities will focus on, but not be limited to Deel’s Infrastructure, applications, and/or integrations.
Conduct advanced penetration testing and simulated attacks on Deel’s digital assets, to identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
Utilize a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to social engineering, https://letsdeel.atlassian.net/browse/CON-8271and custom exploit development.
Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to enhance the organization’s security posture.
Continuously research and stay current on the latest attack methods, techniques, and tools to ensure that our organization stays ahead of potential threats.
Offer remediations and mitigations according to well-known security best practices.
Conduct on-demand Code Reviews to identify application-oriented security flaws.
Participant in Incident Response events management.
Minimum 4+ years of security experience in a red team or similar role.
Deep understanding and experience in hacking techniques, tools, and methodologies such as MITRE.
At least 3 years of experience in application penetration testing.
Experience with scripting languages such as Python, bash PowerShell, as well as programming languages such as NodeJS, Angular, PHP, or .NET.
Experience with secure coding techniques.
Experience in Cloud technologies, SaaS environments, and microservices architecture.
Deep understanding of cyber security frameworks, such as MITRE, OWASP, and others.
Stay up to date with the latest security technologies, and attack techniques.
Excellent English in both verbal and written.
Be proficient with Cloud technologies.
CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and OSCP certifications.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
Computer equipment applicable to your role
Stock grant opportunities
Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs