0372 | IT Systems Security Project Manager
NearInterview great LatAm talent for free. We'll help you find, hire, onboard, pay, and retain top talent in under 21 days. Build high-performing teams 70% cheaper
The Company makes software for developers to help them build modern EDI systems. Their goal is to make software so great that all the world’s business transactions run on their rails – and users won’t know or care, because it works exactly as expected.
What we are looking for
Someone who is ready to operate as the primary IT resource, for at least 5 years, of a dynamic team operating at the highest level possible. You’ll have the opportunity to drive the vision of what IT governance and automation ought to be.
You have helped scale an IT function at a high growth startup. You have
experience building from the ground up and understand what “best in class” looks
like at scale.
Feels comfortable in a fast paced environment.
You build strong processes, know where to leverage technology, and
believe in automating manual, repeatable work.
You proactively perform strategic analysis and make recommendations that shape the future of the system's function.
You create and execute your own work. You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy building
from the ground up. You understand how to prioritize and ask for help when it’s needed.
Prior experience setting up and/or managing a company’s preventative and detective controls, SOC 2 and/or HIPAA audit readiness, negotiated and managed contracts.
Experience with OKTA identity providers
What you'll do
Execute the IT function. You’ll be responsible for executing on all aspects of IT:
Onboarding and offboarding processes
Remote device management
Contract and spend management
Fix it. Dive into and understand our processes and systems architecture, help us
find out what we missed or did wrong, help us fix it in a systematic way, and own
the execution moving forward.
Craft policy and work with our auditors. You will be the point person on future
audits, helping provide requested evidence and reviewing our documentation and
processes to ensure an ever-smoother audit.
Build scalable systems and processes for our global team. You’ll manage and
build the IT function: providing the hardware and software tools our workforce
needs to operate safely, compliantly and cost effectively. You’ll carefully launch
processes and policies that increase controls while not slowing the business down,
while teaching the team why we need to operate that way.
Run a smooth operation. You firmly believe that IT is an enabling function. If
executed perfectly, it unlocks opportunities and doesn’t get in the way. You will
strive to implement the right tools and just the right amount of process, training
and nudging to keep everyone efficient, safe and compliant. From policy and
vendor negotiations to audit tasks and service tickets – you seamlessly transition
across operational and strategic workstreams.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs