Cloud Security Engineer - SecOps
DoceboDocebo's learning platform enables you to drive engagement, productivity, and connections with your customers, partners, and employees.
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud architecture.
- Experience in incident handling and response.
- Experience in threat hunting.
- Experience implementing IAM toolsets and processes.
- Experience in practical network and web defense.
- Experience defending against threats on hybrid networks.
- Experience with automation tools (no code automation) or code scripting (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with using and interpreting cyber security frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, CIS, PCI, SOC 2, ISO 27001)
- Manage and operate the installation and monitoring of security measures and tools to protect systems and information.
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud security solutions.
- Deploy, monitor, and manage endpoint security capabilities.
- Manage and monitor email security capabilities.
- Investigate security events and implement the incident response playbook.
- Manage Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) security requirements.
- Identify, triage, and monitor vulnerability remediation activities.
- Leverage SIEM for Incident Identification and Event Management activities.
- Develops company-wide best practices for information security.
- Monitor security configurations across the IT infrastructure, to measure against defined standards and recommended best practices.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Recommend and document supporting Corrective Action Plans (CAP’s).
- Support audit-related activities and evidence collection.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Security-related certification from ISC2, ISACA, SANS, or CompTIA.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience with Cloud Security tools (CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP, IaC).
- Familiarity with OKTA IDP.
- Knowledge of CIS Controls.
- Knowledge of OWASP controls.
- DevOps or SRE experience.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Automation AWS Bash Cloud Compliance CompTIA Computer Science DevOps Endpoint security IAM Incident response ISACA ISO 27001 IT infrastructure Monitoring NIST Okta OWASP Python SaaS SANS Scripting SecOps SIEM SOC SOC 2
More jobs like this
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs