Senior Counsel, Access, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions
Sao Paulo, Brazil
MastercardWir verbinden und fördern eine integrative, digitale Wirtschaft, von der Menschen, Unternehmen und Regierungen weltweit profitieren, indem wir Transaktionen sicher, einfach und zugänglich machen.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySenior Counsel, Access, Cyber & Intelligence SolutionsOverview
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business, connecting cardholders, customers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide. Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (“C&I”) team is part of Mastercard’s global product and services group, and provides strategic and cutting-edge safety, security, identity, authentication and fraud solutions to Mastercard’s customers and cardholders across the globe.
Mastercard is looking for a commercial and technology lawyer to support the Access organization within the C&I global product team. Access is a highly innovative, fast-paced group which is working on products and services to support customers within and beyond the Mastercard network. The role will provide the primary legal support to the Access group, focusing on global product development and commercialization for the group’s three product verticals: (1) Networks Exchange, Mastercard’s intercept gateway processing service, (2) Private Label, Mastercard’s private label payment processing services, and (3) Direct Services, Mastercard’s network of services solution that offers Mastercard value-added services for non-Mastercard switched transactions and brand agnostic transactions.
• Provide support to the C&I regional and sales teams globally to support product sales and development initiatives.
• Provide high quality advice to the business on a broad range of commercial, transactional, and contractual matters.
• Structure, draft and negotiate complex technology services, SaaS, license, partnership and reseller and other agreements.
• Manage contractual negotiations with suppliers, partners, vendors, financial institutions, and other customers relating to Networks Exchange and Private Label, including various integration activities.
• Counsel and advise internal clients on local laws, government regulations and directives affecting identity and authentication issues.
• Act as product counsel and become an integral part of the business/product development team for the Access group, advising clients from the creation through development to the launch stage of products and solutions.
• Identify and advise on intellectual property, regulatory and data privacy product risks, with support of Mastercard’s subject matter experts and counsel.
• Provide legal and business risk assessment and analysis on matters from new product constructs to commercial agreements.
• Take responsibility for special projects while continuing to handle a steady stream of day-to-day matters.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Manage external counsel within agreed policy and budget.
• Develop strong relationships with product development, business, sales, and senior management within the company.
• Provide applicable training to the regional Law & Franchise Integrity, sales and product teams.
All About You
• Qualified lawyer with a solid academic and training background.
• Extensive legal and transactional experience, preferably including law firm and in-house experience.
• Experience in technology, payment processing, and negotiating complex agreements with banks/financial institutions and technology service providers is a distinct advantage.
• Strong business acumen, and a keen interest in technology and payment processing solutions.
• Strong drafting and negotiating skills across a range of complex commercial contracts and the ability to analyze and identify core legal issues.
• Fast learner who can gain rapid familiarity with complex and evolving products and solutions.
• Exposure to a broad range of transactional, commercial and technology law issues.
• Strong knowledge of data privacy and intellectual property issues.
• Team player and great attitude.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Experience working on global agreements, across multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
• Agile and solutions-orientated and able to work flexibly, under pressure, and with tight deadlines.
• Lively interest in the business of Mastercard and cutting-edge technologies, and an enjoyment of working in a fast-paced environment.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Longmont, Colorado, United States Longmont, Colorado, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 66K - 80K USD 66K+
Security Operations Center OperatorDriver’s license Intrusion detection Monitoring SOC Surveillance
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours +6
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs