Product Security Architect
Singapore - All - Fully Flexible
Who we're looking for
Product Security at Zendesk is a globally distributed team of passionate, motivated and focused application security specialists. We understand how to build applications securely and enjoy crafting creative approaches to scale security either through automation, education or secure design. We develop and build processes and tools that allow us to make the right, secure decisions for our customers and bake security into our products. We partner with our engineers to prioritize security during the entire software development lifecycle and provide them the tools and programs to do so, including a mature bug bounty program, a vibrant Security Champions program, regular and in-depth security reviews, static/dynamic tooling, and vulnerability lifecycle management. If this sounds exciting, we have an opportunity for you, an architect, to join us.
What you'll be doing
Partner with Zendesk Engineering early in the application development lifecycle to suggest secure designs and build secure solutions.
Review projects to identify risks and suggest ways to manage those risks.
Influence our partners to drive security control improvements throughout the product development lifecycle.
Act as a mentor to other members of the Zendesk Security team.
Work in a team-orientated, fast-paced, global, and flexible environment.
Support the handling of critical customer security issues with speed and communication.
Evaluate, implement and operationalise additional tooling as needed
What you bring to the role
A team-first, collaborative approach.
The ability to influence other teams without direct authority.
Excellent problem-solving skills and self-motivation to learn and upskill regularly.
Strong written and verbal communication skills to complete an abiltiy to work in a global, asynchronous manner.
Ten years of experience in Security, with at least five years supporting software development.
Knowledge of modern web application technologies including their security threats and vulnerabilities.
Programming experience involving real world development. The choice of language is up to you.
Experience with agile development processes while collaborating in a fast-paced environment with continuous integration and deployment.
Strong understanding of AWS products and services, their unique risks, and how to address those risks.
Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once - balancing and prioritizing work appropriately
AWS certifications or other cloud based certifications
Security certifications such as SABSA, CISSP, GSEC, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, OSCP, etc.
Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
CVE’s, participation in bug bounties or security competitions.
Involvement in local or regional security user groups or conferences
Where We Work:
In this role, you’ll work primarily remotely with the support of a dynamic and caring team. We’ll provide you with the digital tools and experiences to be together–even when we’re apart. Being digital first doesn’t mean we’re digital only. You’ll also have the flexibility to join us at a Zendesk workspace, in one of our Zendesk offices or our flex office spaces. We will bring our people together on occasion to connect, collaborate, learn, or celebrate in person.
Perks include 4 months gender-neutral parental leave, corporate hospital cover, long term incentives and flexible working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in, and we regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
The intelligent heart of customer experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs