IT Risk and Compliance Specialist
(HE)Remote Zurich-Altstetten, Badenerstrasse 780
HitachiOfficial website of Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi drives Social Innovation Business, creating a sustainable society with data and technology. We will solve customers' and society's challenges with Lumada solutions leveraging IT, OT (Operational...
Location:(HE)Remote_Madrid J. Camarillo
Company Name:HITACHI ENERGY SERVICES SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category):General Management
Job Schedule:Full time
As IT Risk & Compliance Specialist, your mission is to keep key IT risks away from Hitachi Energy. You are responsible for IT risk monitoring and reporting and IT risk & compliance assurance for the whole organization. You facilitate effective IT risk & compliance decisions by defining, maintaining, communicating and promoting IT risks & compliance framework within IT organization at all levels and outside IT organization. You cooperate with a multinational team of IT experts and IT specialists as well as business stakeholders.
- Performs IT risk analysis, business impact analysis, coordinate IT risk assessments.
- Identifies, qualifies and prioritizes IT risks.
- Analyzes, measures, and monitors a breadth of IT risks and facilitate treatment decisions.
- Facilitates IT risk related governance meetings at strategic and operational level.
- Recommends, develops and assists in the adoption of IT Risk and Compliance Management framework.
- Develops and leads appropriate trainings to improve IT risk awareness and adoption for a wide range of speaking partners.
- Works in close collaboration with Business and IT teams to continuously improve IT Risk and Compliance Management framework.
- 5+ years of working experience in areas of IT Risk Management, IT Security, IT Audit, Compliance.
- Knowledge of risk / information security frameworks (e.g. CRISC, MoR, COBIT, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, ITIL, etc.).
- General knowledge of IT processes and technologies.
- Experience with ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management (IRM) toolset is an advantage.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Information Management Systems or Business Administration
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Warsaw, Poland Warsaw, Poland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Security Governance Specialist , Information Security Team (100% remote-friendly within Poland)Audits Compliance GDPR Governance ISO 27001 NIST +3
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Barcelona, Spain Barcelona, Spain Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Security Governance Specialist , Information Security Team (100% remote-friendly within Spain)Audits Compliance GDPR Governance ISO 27001 NIST +3
Career development Equity Flex hours Health care Medical leave +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs