HitachiOfficial website of Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi drives Social Innovation Business, creating a sustainable society with data and technology. We will solve customers' and society's challenges with Lumada solutions leveraging IT, OT (Operational...
Location:Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Company Name:HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category):IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Schedule:Full time
At Hitachi Energy, we are committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that provide reliable and efficient energy while minimizing environmental impact. As an industry leader, we are dedicated to shaping the future of energy through cutting-edge technologies and a commitment to excellence.
Are you passionate about data analysis, reporting, and metrics? Do you have a strong interest in leveraging data to drive strategic decisions and improve business processes? If so, we invite you to join our team as a Cybersecurity Specialist in the area of data intelligence. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and reporting on data from various sources to provide valuable insights for informed decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather, analyze, and validate data from various sources.
- Create and manage data dashboards and reports to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Assist functional teams in Hitachi Energy’s SOC to manage data at scale, researching and implementing new solutions for data analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to enhance the SOC’s incident response strategies and threat detection capabilities.
- Develop and maintain automated data collection processes to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Conduct data quality assessments and proactively address data issues.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data intelligence, reporting, and metrics.
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology or Information Security is preferred.
- Experience with Power Bi and Service Now is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, and data visualization tools like Power Bi and Service Now.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present data-driven insights effectively.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with proven ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple activities, especially in a remote work environment.
- Experience working in an international environment; No travel required.
- Fluency in verbal English and excellent English writing skills are essential.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs