Senior Practice Manager (Cybersecurity)
NTT DATANTT DATA helps clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services.
Want to be a part of our team?Manages teams of incumbents responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for clients’ purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions.
Develops and implements policies and practices for client installations, including access management, data mapping, and transfer, process documentation, testing and troubleshooting, and client training. Interfaces with consulting, sales, and project management teams to develop strategy and resource plans to anticipate demand for implementation services and workforce needs.
Provides client insight and feedback to product development and professional services teams for product and services improvement. May directly lead the largest or most-complex client implementations.
Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Working at NTT
The Implementation Engineering Management provides operational management and guidance to a team of Engineers/Technicians who are accountable for the installation, configuration, and fault management. This position provides technical support to NTT (Ltd) clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the operational management and coordination of the activities of the engineers, in line with performance targets.
- Manage the execution of installations and other assignments as assigned by senior leaders.
- Manage initiatives to solve client problems and ensure the availability of resources to deliver against SLA’s.
- Manage complaint handling procedures or any major incidents that require intervention and ensure the prompt resolution of these incidents.
- Manage the quality of work by ensuring that the assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Ensure the identification and development of feedback; complaints and problem-solving procedures for clients to use to ensure proactive incident management at client sites.
- Take full ownership for managing efficiency levels, streamlining procedures to deliver customer excellence.
- Provide technical consultation to clients when required.
- Assume leadership for relevant technologies according to domain or specialization and/or a variety of domains.
- Track and report on client technical engagements and analyze trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide advice to help the project manager achieve deadlines and goals.
- Sets team priorities and provides relevant direction to the team in the achievement of goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and NTT service offerings
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Display good levels of client engagement
- Service orientated individuals who are able to manage client value whilst maintaining profitable business results
- Demonstrate operational team management and leadership skills and be able to effectively manage the resources that report to them
- Good collaboration skills and able to interact professionally
- Broad understanding of project management principles
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation Certificate V3 (ITIL-Fv3) or equivalent
- Relevant technical certifications
- Demonstrable level of relevant experience in a similar role within a related environment
- Solid previous experience operationally managing a technical team
- Good experience dealing with clients and managing service levels
- Solid experience as part of a software or other technical service implementation team
- Project administration and reporting experience
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs