AWS - Cloud Consultant
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
NtiretyWinner of three Global InfoSec Awards, Ntirety is the leader in Data Security and Regulatory Compliance, providing compliant, pervasive data protection across your entire IT stack.
With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Ntirety is seeking a Cloud Consultant to serve as an instrumental team member in building and offering managed solutions on top of Microsoft AWS. As an AWS Cloud Consultant you will be also responsible for working with the product management and automation teams to design, architect, and build Ntirety’s AWS practice which includes managed services on AWS IaaS/PaaS and building HIPAA/PCI compliant solutions on AWS.
You will own driving and ensuring AWS best practices and automation are implemented for all solutions delivered and will serve as Ntirety’s Subject Matter Expert for AWS and will be leaned upon heavily to launch one of our highest strategic priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Delivering technical engagements with customers, building customer solutions while leveraging automation for efficiency and scalability
· Help customers shape their journey to embrace & adopt the cloud, and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”.
· Consult, plan, architect, and implement cloud solutions with customers
- Design, document, and build reference architectures for AWS compliant solutions
- Build and deploy infrastructure and automate operations for customers
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our customers build on the cloud
- Innovate on behalf of customers and translate your thoughts into action leading to measurable results.
- Support our managed services solution development by conveying customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend the expansion of capabilities through enhanced and new offerings.
- Assist with technical briefs that document solutions
- Assist with reference architecture implementations
Other duties as needed:
- Employ automation, utilizing DevOps best practices and IaC templating, to ensure repeatable deployments
- Design and implement best practices for IAM controls for accessing AWS accounts and resources
- Create technical documentation and solution diagrams for solution based reference architectures and customer implementations
- Design and implement highly available, multi-region architectures and provide disaster recovery & application resiliency guidance
- Design and automate infrastructure and application deployment for Ntirety opinionated AWS solutions
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Mastery knowledge of key AWS services
· Orchestration experience with AWS DevOps/Terraform
· Configuration management experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or DSC
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
· Proven experience delivering scalable, redundant, multi-region AWS cloud solutions
· Strong Linux or Windows system administration experience
· Knowledge of best practice IAM controls within the AWS ecosystem
· Advanced knowledge of hybrid networking, including VLANs,layer2/3 routing and SDN
· Hands-on experience with advanced AWS services
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Expert certification
· Experience with designing HIPAA or PCI compliant solutions
· Hands-on experience with container technologies including Containers (Docker)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
· Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed systems including VLANs, layer2/3 routing
· Programming experience with Python, Perl, PHP, Go, or similar
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA - El Segundo, … USA - El Segundo, CA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 119K - 150K * USD 119K+ *
Cloud/DevSecOps Engineers (Associate and Mid-Level)Agile Analytics Ansible Artificial Intelligence Automation AWS +21
Career development Competitive pay Insurance Relocation support Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs