Security Engineer, Pre-Sales
VectraVectra AI's Threat Detection and Response Platform protects your business from cyberattacks by detecting attackers in real time and taking immediate action.
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
As a key member of the Vectra pre-sales team, you will partner closely with your sales counterpart, prospects and Vectra AI customers throughout the region. You will be the subject matter expert regarding all pre-sales related activities for our prospects leading them all the way through to closing of the deal (and who doesn’t love closing a deal?!). And because we love our customers, you might step into some collaboration with the customer periodically after the deal is closed to further add value to the relationship with the customer.
- Pre-sales technical account management together with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Lead customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Vectra
- Explore and maintain knowledge of Vectra's key competitors.
- Communicate cross functionally constantly to ensure all key stakeholders are in the loop about product functionality and product desires experienced in the field.
- Partner with the Product Management and R&D departments to develop features critical to Vectra's success.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the Vectra product line.
- Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners.
- Maintain knowledge at a high technical level of the current security landscape.
- Collaborate with Customers on Technology reviews, product findings, and integration with other technologies they may have.
- Collaborate with other Vectra Engineers on high-level projects to deliver Vectra technologies to our customers.
- Participate in deployment review and forecast calls.
- Participate in design review and release meetings.
- Travel as needed within region.
Experience and soft skills
- Startup DNA is a must: willing and able to do "whatever it takes" with motivation to find solutions rather than admire the challenge.
- Customer-first behaviour is a must.
- extensive experience in technical or pre-sales as a Security Engineer (or Sales Engineer).
- Large account management is required.
- Excellent business fluency in French, Dutch and English is required.
- Deep understanding of security-focused product lines (CASB, EDR, SIEM or forensics-type platforms) with the ability to translate into security best practices.
- Strong knowledge in networking and ability to understand L3 to L7 OSI layers.
- String written (RFP) and verbal communications (Pre-sales presentations and conferences) are a must.
- Good understanding of an attacker progression (Red Team or Pentest).
- Good understanding of Incident Response (Blue Team) methodologies.
- Good understanding of Cloud Security.
- Good understanding of Security Processes and methodologies (CISSP/...) is a plus.
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs