Cyber Strategy Consultant
Arlington, Virginia, United States
First Information Technology ServicesDesigning Information Security Solutions with You in Mind.
First Information Technology Services (FITS) has been providing Information Security, Cloud Computing Security, and IT consulting services since 2000. FITS consultants perform comprehensive assessments from beginning to end to produce meaningful, actionable reports that fit within an organization's comprehensive risk strategy.
Location: Arlington, VA
Category: Cyber Strategy Consultant
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: Yes, 40%
Clearance: Top Secret
FITS is seeking a Cyber Strategy Consultant to provide services on a contract supporting DHS CISA Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC). This is a full-time salaried position with compensation based on experience and overall strength of the candidate. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills. They will be able to synthesize clear takeaways and recommendations from complex information and package them into logical outputs. The ideal candidate will also have strong communications skills.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of methodologies for assessing the cyber risk to the nation’s critical infrastructure
- Develop standard risk analysis policies, standard operating procedures, and similar documents to ensure standardized approaches across the programs
- Work alongside stakeholder communities to prioritize responses to emerging risks and threats
- Communicate and present effectively with all audiences, including high level stakeholders
- Clearance: Top Secret
- Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited academic institution in a relevant field
- 7+ years of experience with Risk Management, Critical Infrastructure, and/or Cyber Response
- Strong background in risk and vulnerability analysis; knowledge of risk modeling and frameworks; and recommending risk mitigation strategies.
- Experience working in IT and cybersecurity environments in U.S. Government agencies or critical infrastructure entities
- Master’s Degree from an accredited academic institution in a relevant field.
Pay Range $130,000 - $160,000
The FITS pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or other law.
Free parking is also provided on this contract.
First Information Technology Services, Inc. believes that a well-rounded compensation package helps teams members thrive in their work and home life. FITS proudly invests in benefits for its employees, covering 100% of health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents (including domestic partners), paid time off, holidays, matching 401(K), short/long term disability, and parental leave. FITS also provides up to $5,000 annually for professional development, including reimbursement of job-related training classes, seminars, tuition, and certification expenses.
FITS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FITS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FITS are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
More jobs like this
USA, VA, McLean (8283 … USA, VA, McLean (8283 Greensboro Dr, Hamilton) Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 52K - 119K USD 52K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Open Source Research and Strategy Consultant, MidAnalytics Clearance Open Source Polygraph Risk assessment Strategy +3
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs