About us: Mission Driven, Employee Focused
At CTI, you’ll be at the center of an award-winning corporate culture, breaking technological barriers and solving real-world problems for our federal government customers. We are committed to hiring the best of the best, and in return, we offer a world-class, truly unique employee experience that is rare within our industry.
If you’re a technical changemaker with a passion for Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering, we’re looking for you! Love what you do AND where you work - alongside a supportive, innovative team of like-minded individuals. After all, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life, and we do everything we can to make that possible. Are you ready for your best career move? Intel Agency polygraph is strongly preferred.
Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position.
CTI is seeking an experienced TS/SCI polygraph cleared Reverse Engineer to join our team.
As a Reverse Engineer you will perform technical analysis of malicious binaries through controlled execution and/or static analysis of assembly code, overcoming techniques designed to defeat analysis, to ascertain functionality, capability, call-backs, assist with attribution to adversary infrastructure, and identification of indicators of compromise. Utilize strong malware and analysis experience.
The qualifications (required):
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must have TS/SCI clearance w/ active polygraph
· This position is open to multiple levels of years of experience; two (02) years within the last five (05) years must be directly related to the job you are applying for:
o Level 04 requires a minimum thirteen (13) years of experience w/ Degree
o Level 03 requires a minimum ten (10) years of experience w/ Degree
o Level 02 requires a minimum seven (07) years of experience w/ Degree
o Level 01 requires a minimum four (04) years of experience w/ Degree
· Degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
· Experience with any of the following: IDA or IDA Pro, x64dgb, 011yDbg, Immunity Debugger, FireEye AX, and Ghidra.
· DOD 8140 / DOD 8570 Certifications CISSP or GIAC or GREM or CREA is required. An Information Assurance Certification may also be required for some specific openings.
The nice-to-haves (desired, not required):
· JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Microsoft Networking, Computer Network Administrator (CNA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), Certified Ethical Hacking, and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
The benefits package:
• Affordable healthcare options with 80% employer paid premium PLUS a company-funded HSA
• Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
• Vision with 80% employer paid premium
• Employer paid Life insurance 100%
• Employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability 100%
• Annual training, continued education, and professional memberships reimbursement
• Unlimited access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, AWS, and NetApp training and accreditation
• Annual reimbursement for technology i.e. phones, computers, printers, etc.
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% with 100% immediate vesting (after 90 days of employment)
The environment and perks:
• Professional development investment and paid time off for training
• Contract and work locations in Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and Hawaii.
• Team building events throughout the year such as Destination Family Events, Holiday Party, Monthly Get-Togethers
• Leadership Team engagement and mentorship
• Performance Recognition
• Unlimited complimentary branded apparel
Don't see a job opening that's the perfect fit? Apply to our General Position to join our talent pool for consideration for future or potentially unlisted opportunities. Know someone else who may be a good fit? Refer them through the CTI External Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral bonus of up to $10,000! Email email@example.com for more information.
Constellation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Job applicants can submit questions about CTI’s equal employment opportunity policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.