SecOps Engineer II
LivePersonLivePerson's Conversational AI platform helps brands embrace automation-first customer experiences for better scale, engagement, and results.
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You’ll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you’re someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
• Be responsible for all areas involving IT and operations infrastructure to ensure effective performance and data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
• Be responsible for documenting, monitoring and reporting on various security related systems and processes to ensure system and data integrity, security and availability.
• Evaluate and choose the right tools together with the various team(s) to best suit the company’s needs.
• Test, maintain and challenge the chosen solutions to comply with securities best practices.
• Work closely with the IT and System teams on hardening and configuration management on cloud and infrastructure tools to align with security and regulatory best practices.
• Perform analysis of transactional data, log files and/or other system outputs to identify malicious or anomalous activity.
• Architect, engineer, implement, monitor and document security measures for the protection of LivePerson computer systems, networks and information.
• Identify and define system security requirements that are inline with industry and compliance standards.
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security controls both on-premise and in multiple cloud tenants.
• Work with teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security issues in cloud systems, software and processes.
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
• Be an escalation point and technical subject matter expert for Security Analysts and any third-party security providers.
• Hands-on experience with Networking, Elastic, OKTA, IDM, AD, JAMF and Windows, Linux, MacOS Operating systems.
• Experience with responding to security incidents and log analysis.
• At least 3 years experience in IT / System teams in a SAAS /Cloud company.
• Experience with establishing procedures, reports, SLA's and escalations.
• Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environments.
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: 28 vacation days
- Development: Native AI learning
- Additional: Food Vouchers, monthly phone and internet allowance.
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs