Insider Threat Policy Analyst
Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of an Insider Threat Policy Analyst in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division.
Onsite in Arlington, VA
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Provide assistance in establishing the DoD Enterprise Insider Threat (InT) Policy and Program and/or the development of Insider Threat Policies & Programs Office.
- Collaborate with DoD Components, the Intelligence Community (IC), the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) and on security and Insider Threat matters to further advance the DoD Counter InT mission.
- Assist the OUSD(I&S) or a DoD Component in the management and oversight of the InT Program. Prepare approximately fifty-two staff packages, annually, brief policies and represent positions to a broad constituency in a wide variety of fora, and to facilitate working groups to draft formal policy, analyze alternatives, and/or achieve resolution of issues.
- Provide oversight and guidance in creation of policy in arena of training for InT and develop a roadmap for training across the DoD. Review and establish best practices for the training of InT Program Staff and InT awareness training for the workforce across the DoD or a Component.
- Develop and maintain security and InT performance measures, determining appropriate metrics, methodologies, tools, and procedures.
- Identify issues, develop alternatives, provide recommendations, and implement decisions on an ongoing basis for critical program issues. Conduct annual special reviews, work sensitive projects, and recommend options to senior military and civilian leadership. Develop initiatives to improve the integration and execution of InT Programs and oversight of InT Programs Department-wide to include developing an InT implementation plan.
- Analyze approximately twenty-four programs annually and provide input to development of long-range strategic plans and programming options for resolutions. Develop recommendations based upon in-depth analysis of issues, knowledge of DoD or IC information systems, and consideration of missions, budgetary constraints, technological advances, the political environment, and human resources.
- Draft up to forty-eight policy, memoranda, guidance, white papers, or other professional documents per year for a diverse audience and develop procedures, strategy, and security-related documents Monitor and collect article inputs for the monthly or quarterly InT newsletter. Draft a newsletter regarding InT trends, issues, concerns, updates and actions for a Component or DoD’s Program.
- Support the DoD Security and InT policy team and oversight processes on a continuous basis, including policy creation, development, editing, comment adjudication, and formal coordination. Evaluate, study, and streamline business processes annually connecting to other missions with similar and overlapping requirements, including the use of data, processes, and reporting. Support staff on all reporting requirements for the DoD InT Program Office. e.g., create, review, or edit documentation for DoD Annual Reports or for Congressional testimony; instruct DoD stakeholders on reporting in enterprise-wide tools and databases. Support the development and customization of Enterprise Assessment and Management tools.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a current and active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited university/college.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs