About us: Mission Driven, Employee Focused
At CTI, you’ll be at the center of an award-winning corporate culture, breaking technological barriers and solving real-world problems for our federal government customers. We are committed to hiring the best of the best, and in return, we offer a world-class, truly unique employee experience that is rare within our industry.
If you’re a technical changemaker with a passion for Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering, we’re looking for you! Love what you do AND where you work - alongside a supportive, innovative team of like-minded individuals. After all, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life, and we do everything we can to make that possible. Are you ready for your best career move? Intel Agency polygraph is strongly preferred.
Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position.
CTI is seeking an experienced TS/SCI polygraph cleared Computer Network Defense Analysts (CNDA) of all skill levels for a variety of roles to support core Intelligence Community (IC) missions. As a cyber professional in the IC, you will work as part of a team on the frontlines against our cyber adversaries.
· Use information collected from a variety sources (e.g., intrusion detection systems, firewalls, network traffic logs, and host system logs) to identify potential vulnerabilities, respond to cyber events that occur, and defend against events that might occur.
· Help develop mitigations to strengthen network defenses and protect against attacks on network infrastructure devices or systems.
· Your work may span the gamut of data transport possibilities, such as traditional wired networks, wireless transport (including Wi-Fi and cellular), collaborative platforms such as video teleconferencing, and the hardware and software that support it all.
You can advance your career as you develop increasing expertise in networking protocols and architectures, cloud
security, Internet of Things protocols, and advanced network security.
· Be part of a team, working together with government, military, and contractor personnel to develop shared understandings of intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise.
· Apply your curiosity and analytical talent to form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate, and pivot within data to attain and share insights.
· Distill, document, contextualize and share your findings–including any new tradecraft that you develop–with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
The qualifications (required):
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must have TS/SCI clearance w/ active polygraph
· This position is open to multiple levels of years of experience; two (02) years within the last five (05) years must be directly related to the job you are applying for:
o Level 04 requires a minimum thirteen (13) years of relevant experience and degree.
o Level 03 requires a minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience and degree.
o Level 02 requires a minimum seven (07) years of relevant experience and degree.
o Level 01 requires a minimum four (04) years of relevant experience and degree.
· Degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security). Up to 18 semester hours of military training/coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associate degree.
· Relevant CNDA experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration.
· If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20- to 24-week courses will count as 6 months of experience; 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience). In some cases, foreign language proficiency may also be used to satisfy experience requirements; recent Interagency language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate your proficiency level. The total of all experience equivalencies is capped at half of the required years of experience.
· Experience with aspects of Intelligence Analysis (e.g., target development, social network analysis, metadata analysis, knowledge of customer tool sets and databases).
· In some cases, foreign language proficiency may also be used to satisfy experience requirements.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The nice-to-haves (desired, not required):
· JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Microsoft Networking, Computer Network Administrator (CNA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), Certified Ethical Hacking, and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
· DOD 8140 / DOD 8570 Certifications
The benefits package:
• Affordable healthcare options with 80% employer paid premium PLUS a company-funded HSA
• Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
• Vision with 80% employer paid premium
• Employer paid Life insurance 100%
• Employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability 100%
• Annual training, continued education, and professional memberships reimbursement
• Unlimited access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, AWS, and NetApp training and accreditation
• Annual reimbursement for technology i.e. phones, computers, printers, etc.
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% with 100% immediate vesting (after 90 days of employment)
The environment and perks:
• Professional development investment and paid time off for training
• Contract and work locations in Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and Hawaii.
• Team building events throughout the year such as Destination Family Events, Holiday Party, Monthly Get-Togethers
• Leadership Team engagement and mentorship
• Performance Recognition
• Unlimited complimentary branded apparel
Don't see a job opening that's the perfect fit? Apply to our General Position to join our talent pool for consideration for future or potentially unlisted opportunities. Know someone else who may be a good fit? Refer them through the CTI External Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral bonus of up to $10,000! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Constellation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Job applicants can submit questions about CTI’s equal employment opportunity policy to email@example.com.