About us: Mission Driven, Employee Focused
At CTI, you’ll be at the center of an award-winning corporate culture, breaking technological barriers and solving real-world problems for our federal government customers. We are committed to hiring the best of the best, and in return, we offer a world-class, truly unique employee experience that is rare within our industry.
If you’re a technical changemaker with a passion for Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering, we’re looking for you! Love what you do AND where you work - alongside a supportive, innovative team of like-minded individuals. After all, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life, and we do everything we can to make that possible. Are you ready for your best career move? Intel Agency polygraph is strongly preferred.
Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position.
CTI is seeking an experienced TS/SCI polygraph cleared System Vulnerability Analyst to join our team.
The System Vulnerability Analyst will identify vulnerabilities of and attacks to the design and operation of a system (H/W, S/W, personnel, procedures, logistics, and physical security) by relating vulnerabilities and attacks to effects on operations and missions supported by those systems. Compare and contrast various system attack techniques and develop operationally effective countermeasures. Produce formal and informal reports, briefings, and perspectives of actual and potential attacks against the systems or missions being studied.
The qualifications (required):
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must have TS/SCI clearance w/ active polygraph
· This position is open to multiple levels of years of experience; two (02) years within the last five (05) years must be directly related to the job you are applying for:
o Level 04 requires a minimum thirteen (13) years of direct/relevant experience and degree
o Level 03 requires a minimum ten (10) years of direct/relevant experience and degree
o Level 02 requires a minimum seven (07) years of direct/relevant experience and degree
o Level 01 requires a minimum four (04) years of direct/relevant experience and degree
· Degree must be in Computer Science or a related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Information Security).
· Information Assurance Certification may be required.
· Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering, Network and system administration may account for some, but not all, of the experience. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards the relevant experience required.
· Ability to identify vulnerabilities of and attacks to various physical, chemical, and electromagnetic characteristics and properties of signals, equipment, and security mechanisms.
· Ability to characterize those attacks with respect to resources and capabilities required to accomplish those attacks and relate those vulnerabilities and attacks to their effects on the operations and mission supported by those systems.
· Able to Compare and contrast signals and equipment attack techniques and develop operationally effective countermeasures.
· Produce formal and informal reports, briefings, and perspectives of actual and potential attacks against the systems or missions being studied.
· Knowledge of agency specific tools and methodologies
· Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills
The nice-to-haves (desired, not required):
· JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Microsoft Networking, Computer Network Administrator (CNA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), Certified Ethical Hacking, and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
· DOD 8140 / DOD 8570 Certifications.
· Experience with Advanced Persistent Threats.
· Experience with scripting languages, including C Shell, BASH, Python, or Perl
· Knowledge of CNO and CNE methodologies and tradecraft
· Familiarity with dataflow and SIGINT architecture
· Experience with external engagements and stakeholder collaboration
· Knowledge of processes and tools related to SIGINT discovery analysis
The benefits package:
• Affordable healthcare options with 80% employer paid premium PLUS a company-funded HSA
• Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
• Vision with 80% employer paid premium
• Employer paid Life insurance 100%
• Employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability 100%
• Annual training, continued education, and professional memberships reimbursement
• Unlimited access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, AWS, and NetApp training and accreditation
• Annual reimbursement for technology i.e. phones, computers, printers, etc.
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% with 100% immediate vesting (after 90 days of employment)
The environment and perks:
• Professional development investment and paid time off for training
• Contract and work locations in Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and Hawaii.
• Team building events throughout the year such as Destination Family Events, Holiday Party, Monthly Get-Togethers
• Leadership Team engagement and mentorship
• Performance Recognition
• Unlimited complimentary branded apparel
Don't see a job opening that's the perfect fit? Apply to our General Position to join our talent pool for consideration for future or potentially unlisted opportunities. Know someone else who may be a good fit? Refer them through the CTI External Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral bonus of up to $10,000! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Constellation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Job applicants can submit questions about CTI’s equal employment opportunity policy to email@example.com.