Application security analyst (Banking Team)
QuadcodeQuadсode is an international multi-brand product company bringing financial software to the next level — and making it commonplace. Its portfolio includes projects in investment, neobanking, and SaaS. Quadсode works with brokerage companies and...
We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
Every business is unique, and our banking solution is designed to meet the specific needs of various customer categories. Amaiz is a business account app that is transforming companies and the self-employed across every sector in the UK. Our customers benefit from UK current accounts with customer care, accountancy integration, and smart bookkeeping tools that help them take control of their finances without the hassle.
Now we are looking for Application security analyst in the Banking Team.
This position can be based in any of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia.
Tasks in the role
- Tasks within the SDLC process: analysis of analyzer results, rule refinement, evaluation of their effectiveness;
- Source code analysis of applications in Java;
- Conducting internal penetration tests;
- Diving into the workings of containerized applications, understanding their implementations;
- Preparing recommendations for identified vulnerabilities, taking into account the specifics of the technological stack and implementations.
- Experience with DAST (AFL, Fuzzing, Burp), including creating custom “farms”;
- Experience in conducting pentests for virtualized infrastructure;
- Experience in analyzing mobile applications;
- Programming skills in Java;
- Experience with k8s, Docker;
- Experience with traffic analyzers (Wireshark, etc.);
- Experience in automating routine security processes;
- Understanding of modern software development processes and practices: Agile, SDLC, DevOps, CI/CD;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills (English B1, Russian B2+).
Would be an advantage
- Successful participation in Bug Bounty programs;
- CTF experience;
- Familiarity with OWASP Testing Guide, OWASP Code Review Guide, OWASP Secure Coding Practices;
- Experience working with and supporting HashiCorp Vault;
Experience with network vulnerability scanners (Nessus, XSpider, MaxPatrol, etc.).
- Remote collaboration from your location;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Ready to be part of a financial revolution? Join us today and be a part of a team that's making banking easier and more efficient for businesses and self-employed individuals. Your journey starts here with Amaiz!
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs